Chapter 5: Danger

Just a warning that this chapter will kinda be graphic/violent so if you can't handle it please don't read this chapter and skip to the next one. If you want to read it you can. I'm just giving you all a warning.
*******************************************

Lexi
I woke up and was in my outfit from yesterday. I also had a massive headache. I got confused until I heard a knock at my door. I got up and opened it to see Dallas leaning against the door frame.

"Dal, what happened last night?" I asked.

"Man, you don't remember?" he asked.

"No, what happened?" I asked. 

"You were upset" he said.

I sat there and everything came back to me.

"SHIT!" I yelled running down stairs. I was almost put the door when I remembered that I hadn't changed. I ran back up the stairs into the room where I slept.

"Dal get out, I need to change" I said and he walked out.

Once he left I wore a white t-shirt and black jeans. I walked out and saw Dally on the couch.

"HEY LEX!" Dal yelled and I turned around.

"Huh?!" I said.

"Don't forget your jacket" he said tossing me my leather jacket.

"Thanks Dal!" I said and he nodded.

I left the house and went to Adam's place.

Dallas
I sat on the couch as I watched her leave. God how much she drives me insane. Soon Soda came in and ran upstairs and O and him came down. We left and went to the hospital to pick up Amber. Once we got her we went to the Curtis house. Soda carried her in and it kinda bugged me. Soda was reckless and Amber is too but I didn't want her hurt. I sat on the couch when Soda came out of his room.

"Do you like my sister or somethin?" I asked him.

"Yes but as friends" he said but I knew he was lying.

We all sat and watched Tv, hours have passed and I was getting bored so I left to go to Bucks. When I walked in I saw Lexi talking to Buck. As I walked closer I could hear her sobbing quietly. She was crying.

"Lex?"

Lexi
I walked into Adam's place and I saw him kissing some other girl.

"Adam..." I said shocked.

He whispered something to the girl and she ran upstairs.

"What do you want you slut? Why don't you go to Dallas and have him fuck you" he said bitterly.

"Dal and I aren't dating! And I'm not cheating!" I said.

He pushed me against the wall and held his hand around my throat. He squeezed my neck hard while smirking.

"You like that you whore? I bet you liked it when Dallas did it to you" he said angrily.

"D-Dal a-and I-I n-never h-had s-sex" I choked out. He let go of my neck and I gasped.

"You fucking liar!" he said grabbing my hair. Suddenly he yanked it...hard.

"You like it when I pull your hair don't you? Or is it only when Dallas does it?" he asked.

"No! I told you I'm not cheating on you!" I said and he slapped me.

"You're a dirty whore you know that?!" he yelled hitting me again.