Chapter 63: Coming Home

Lexi
I woke up and saw I was on the couch. I looked up and saw Erik sleeping. I smiled and quickly got up carefully finding a marker. I started drawing on his face and giggled the whole time.  After a while he woke up and looked at me like I was crazy.

"Whats so funny?" he asked and I looked at him and kept laughing.

"Lexi! What did you do?!" he asked groaning.

He got up and walked to the bathroom by the kitchen and laughed. He walked out looking at me and pointed to his face. I just kept laughing.

Erik
I woke up and I saw Lexi laughing. I was confused until she looked at me and kept laughing but harder. I groaned knowing what she did and looked into the mirror. She drew all over my face. I walked out pointing to my face laughing and she nodded laughing harder.

"Really Lexi?" I asked her and she nodded.

"You know thank you. I've always wanted to grow a unibrow and a dick on my forehead but dont forget the tears under my eyes" I said and she laughed.

She got ahold of herself and looked at me again laughing.

"You're gonna help me get this off" I said pointing to my face and she nodded still laughing.

"Come here" she said patting the chair.

I sat down and she was leaning on me as she wiped my face with water.

"You know...I should chase you down and draw crap all over your face you know that?" I said and she giggled.

"Be my guest" she said shrugging.

She kept wiping but she decided to be funny and quickly drew on my nose with a permanent marker.

"Really Grey?"

"Really Reynolds" she said with a giggle.

I sighed and quickly grabbed the marker from her drawing a dick on her nose.

"ERIK!" she yelled loudly.

"Ow my ears" I said and she giggled leaning to my ear and smiled.

"You wanna know what?" she whispered.

"Hmmm"

"YOU'RE GONNA HELP ME GET THIS OFF MY NOSE!" she screamed into my ear and I sat there in shock as she laughed.

I pushed her into the wall and I looked at her and she laughed.

"I'm sorry Erik. I feel like a bitch" she said giggling a little.

"That wasn't very nice"

"Oh is the little puppy sad?" she asked in a baby voice.

"Oh you're lucky you're pregnant but you have to still repay me someway"

"Money? How much" she said giggling.

"This will be just fine" I said and she tilted her head confused and I quickly kissed her. Which was a mistake but fuck it.

Surprisingly she kissed back but then pushed me away after a while.

"I-I'm sorry" I said and backed away.

"Erik...I can't I-"

"Yeah yeah you still love Dallas. I'll never be him Lexi but listen I'm sorry. I ruined our friendship didn't I?" I asked looking down.

"Erik I-I'm gonna go to the lot..." she trailed off walking out the door.

What the hell was I thinking. She's engaged, pregnant, and with another guy. Even if it was temporarily. I messed up bad. I walked out of the house running after her but then I saw her with Dallas. They hugged and then kissed. I felt like a fool. I wanted to be with the one girl I couldn't have...

A/N: I'm sorry don't kill me

Lexi
After Erik kissed me I didn't know what to do. I left and ran to the lot but on my way I ran into someone and fell. Quickly I spun so I would land on my back but someone caught me.

"I'm so so sorry I didn't see you p-" I was cut off by a chuckle.

"We gotta stop meeting like this" a familiar New York accent said.

I looked up...it was Dallas.

"Dallas I'm sorry I just please don't be mad" I rambled.

"Lexi, I'm not mad. I'm just confused" he said cupping my cheek. With his other hand he placed it on my stomach and I flinched.

"Lexi please don't be scared..." he pleaded and I calmed down but couldn't look at him.

"I-I love you" he said smiling a little.

I stayed silent because I was scared of what he might say. He got on his knees and kissed my stomach.

"I don't care that we're in public Lexi. I need to tell you this"

I just stayed silent still not knowing what to say or do at this point.

Dallas
I was currently on my knees trying to prove to her I want her and this kid.

"Lexi please say something" I begged her.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to say" she choked out.

"Why'd you leave?" I asked not looking away from her stomach.

"Dallas get up" she asked and I shook my head kissing her stomach again.

"Please. Please don't make this weird for me..." she asked and I stood up.

"Tell me why did you leave?" I asked her again.

"I left because I didn't want you to yell at me for being pregnant. I also didn't want you to end up leaving giving excuses on how you hate children and I-" she said but I just kissed her. I couldn't take it.

"Lexi, I do want this kid. I want the kid and you. I just...truth is I'm scared...I don't wanna mess up this kids life. I want him or her to have a good life. To be and feel love something I never had. I just didn't want to accidentally ruin someone else life. I didn't want to screw that up. Especially if that someone is my kid. I didn't want to become my dad"

"You will never be like your dad"

"Please come back home to me. I miss you and you mean the world to me. I want you and this baby. You two will mean everything to me" I said smiling a little.

I knelt back down on one knee holding the ring I gave her months ago.

"Can we try this again? Will you marry me?" I asked and she nodded and I slipped the ring on her finger. I gave her a hug and kissed her. I fell in love with this girl and she fell in love with me too. We walked home hand in hand and cuddled the rest of the day.

Two chapters in a day technically three but whatever. I hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry about the Erik situation. Please don't kill me TheOutsidersAngel I'm sorry. Also all of you Stay Gold!
~Caity💛