Chapter 48: Trouble

Dallas
I woke up with Lexi next to me. I smiled and kissed her. I realized we were still in Pony and Soda's room so I picked her up and walked out to the couch.

"Morning Dal" Darry said.

"Hey" I said and sat on the couch lying her on my lap.

I heard the door open and I sat there until I remembered these people slam doors.

"Don't slam the door!" I said loudly but loud for the person to hear because I didn't wanna wake Lexi.

Fucker didn't listen. The door slammed shut and Lexi jolted up and started crying.

"Oh, Angel" I whispered and held her.

Two walked in and waved but I was seriously pissed. Not only did he wake up my girl but he scared her so much she cried.

"Baby, can I go murder Two now?" I whispered into her ear.

"W-why?" she asked sniffling.

"He slammed the door..." I said and she giggled a little.

"Oh God I fucking love you ya know that Alexis?" I said kissing her.

"I know. I love you too Dallas" she said smiling.

I picked her up and sat her on the couch.

"Keith David Matthews, you are gonna fucking get it!" I yelled attacking him.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!" he yelled trying to fight back.

"You woke up my gal and startled her so much she cried and no one makes my girl cry" I said and was about to punch him but Darry picked me up and set me on the ground as he helped up Two.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked confused.

"I moved you and Two, go say sorry" Darry said and he nodded.

Two walked over to Lexi and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Lexi, I didn't know you were asleep" he said and she smiled.

"It's alright Two" she said and he smiled too.

Soon the gang swarmed in and there wasn't much room. Lexi got up to get us drink when Johnny took her spot. I wanted to tell him to move but I cared for Johnny to much. When Lexi came back she gave me a beer and sat on the floor without saying anything.

"Lex" I said and she looked up at me.

"Right here" I said patting my lap and she smirked getting up and sitting on my lap.

I could tell she was getting ideas cause soon she was moving around in circles while on my lap. I held her hips down and whispered into her ear.

"Stop it or else" I whispered making her smirk.

She kept fucking with me cause she started moving around in circles again.

"Sorry I was just adjusting myself" she lied.

"I-It's fine..." I said.

She kept doing this for a while till she got up.

"I'm gonna go throw this away" she said to me and kissed me while touching me.

After she left Two looked at me and laughed.

"Two what's so funny?" Soda asked.

"Lexi was playing with Dallas while we were watching Mickey!" he pointed out and everyone started holding back a laugh.

Lexi came back and sat on my lap again while the guys hollered.

"Okay! We're going!" I said grabbing her hand walking to Bucks.