Chapter 29: School

Lexi
I woke up and had red arms. I sighed and got dressed. I wore a white skirt and a long sleeve blue sweater. Soon there was a knock and it was Amber. I walked down the stairs and waited. Once we left we we're asked questions by the principal. Amber went first.

"Shes been in there a while...what if he molested her?" O asked and I laughed.

Soon she came out and O whispered something in her ear earning a slap on the head. O went in and came out soon shaking her head.

"That was boring" she said.

I walked up and he started questioning me.

"Name" he asked.

"Alexis Jade Grey, but i'd rather be called Lexi" I said. He nodded.

"Relationship?" he asked.

"Um...complicated" I said and he nodded.

Once he was done with everyone he gave us a tour and we went to class. Our first period was English. Amber, O, and I sat close to each other while Eve, Brooke, and Clarke sat next to their boyfriends. Once class started I head someone whisper my name.

"Lexi" they whispered.

I turned around to see Dally looking at me and I rolled my eyes. Since when did he come to school? And didn't I tell him not to speak to me?

Dallas
I woke up alone and I knew they has school today. I went to school to but only enough to graduate cause I didn't like it. It was boring and stupid.

I got to class and my first period was English. I sat there impatient when I saw Lexi and everyone else. They sat down and Lexi was right in front of me. I got her to turn around but she just rolled her eyes turning back around. I knew I messed up.

Lexi
We were half way through class and Dal kept bugging me. Suddenly this girl leans in towards me and whispers something.

"You know that The Dallas Winston is trying to talk to you?" she asked.

"Yep and I don't wanna talk to him" I said.

"Meet me outside after class" she said and I nodded.

It was after class and I stood there waiting for her. She came out and we walked to our next class together.

"Why we're you ignoring Dallas?" she asked.

"Complicated" I said and she quickly rolled up my sleeves and looked at my red arm.

"Ex?" she asked.

"Worse than just an Ex" I said.

"You know Lexi, I may not know him very well but he likes you" she said.

"How did you know my name?" I asked.

"You dumbass it's me, Sofia Anderson" she said and a hit of realization hit me.

"Sof?" I said shocked.

"In the flesh" she said smirking.

"Now lets get to class before we get a detention next" I said and we left to our next class.

After the boring hours of class it was finally lunch. I sat down with Amber and everyone else when Dal came and sat by me. I got up quickly and moved to go find Sofia. I found her and sat down quickly.

"So what happened between you and Dallas?" she asked.

"Well I met him in New York. He's Amber's brother so when we met we both hung out a lot since we were both similar. We got along became friends whatever but I started to have feelings for him. That year Bell, Dal, and you fled New York. I was sad at the time so I went home which I shared with Amber and everyone else and cried. Three years later we came here and I found Dal. We confessed we liked each other and started dating. We've been getting into fights lately but this one was a little worse. I yelled at him for not interfering with the waitress who was all over him. We yelled at each other on the side walk with him yelling "I hate you so much whore" that's when I just left. I was done" I told her and she just blinked her eyes.

"I'm gonna kill him" she said.

"NO! I'm fine" I said.

"That fucker just said the same words you dad said to your mom pushing her over the edge and leave" she said.

"I know" I said.

"I'm gonna kill him" she said and I shook my head.

"Sofia no" I said but I knew she wouldn't listen.

It was after school and we all went home. I told her she could stay at my place for a while to catch up but she said she was fine. I dropped her off at her place and watched get walk inside. Once she was in I left.

Sofia
Once she left I walked outside and to Bucks place. I walked in and Buck looked at me.

"Sofia, what're you doing here?" he asked.

"Where is Dallas" I said and pointed upstairs.

I walked to Dally's room and opened it. I walked in there and pulled him up by his collar. Something was in his hand though and was crying. I pushed him against the wall and punched him.

"Don't ever hurt her again!" I yelled.

"I didn't mean to" he mumbled.

"Mean to my ass" I said full on attacking him. Once he was on the ground bleeding he handed me something. I was surprises he didn't try to fight back though.

"What's this" I said.

"Give it to Lexi" he said and I looked down at it.

"His Angel" it said.

I knew he loves her and still does. He just made a really dumb mistake.
*******************************************

The person who plays Sofia is TheOutsiders105  she's amazing so go follow her and read her stories. Stay gold!
~Caity💛