Chapter 6: A Day Full of Trouble

Lexi
I woke up to see I was in Dally's room. I got up and had a huge headache. It hurt like hell I tell you. I walked over to the mirror when I saw I was in my jeans and Dally's shirt. I started to get confused when I saw the huge purple hand print around my neck. My head hurt so bad I couldn't remember what happened last night. I walked down stairs and saw Dally sitting with Buck. They were talking about something and I didn't want to interrupt.

"Yeah man, she does deserve better" Dal said.

"It's horrible what happened" Buck said.

"Yeah, if only she kne-" Dal started to say but Buck cut him off.

"Hey Lexi!" he said and Dally turned around and smiled.

He got up and walked towards me.

"What happened Dal?" I asked.

"You came here bloody and bruised. You told us Adam raped you. I cleaned you up and stitched whatever I needed. You fell asleep so I put you in my bed." he said.

I hugged him tightly. I didn't expect him to hug back but he did and it made me smile.

"Thank you Dally" I said kissing his cheek.

Dallas
I was sitting with Buck talking about the situation with Lexi.

"If only she kne-" I started but Buck cut me off by putting a hand on my shoulder.

"She's behind you" he whispered.

"Hey Lexi!" he said smiling.

I got up and talked to her telling her what happened. She hugged me which surprised me. I hugged back and she whispered into my ear.

"Thank you Dally" she said kissing my cheek.

I stood there and grinned.

"Anytime man" I said.

"Can you take me home?" she asked.

"What are you gonna do about the bruise?" I asked her.

"Hopefully get enough makeup to cover it" she said.

I grabbed her hand and lead her out of Bucks. I opened the car door for her as she got in. I got into the drivers seat and started to drive. Soon we were at her place.

Lexi
I was in Dal's car when I started thinking. Why did he care about me?

"Dallas, how come you're mean to everyone but the gang?" I asked.

"The gang is like family and they all matter but you, Johnny, and Amber matter the most to me" he said and I nodded.

Soon we got to my house and I was about to get out of the car when I turned to look at Dally.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked him.

"Nah, I gotta go talk with Sylvia" he said and I nodded.

Once I got in the house he left. The only one up was Brooke. She sat watching tv. I tried hiding my neck but she saw me.

"Lex! What happened?!" she asked concerned.

"Did Dallas do this?!" she asked and I shook my head.

She walked over and moved my hair to see the huge purple mark.

"Who did it?! Tell me now!" she said.

"Adam...he raped me" I whispered and her facial expression fell.

"Oh...my...god..." she said.