Chapter 46: She's Gone...

Dallas
I woke up next to Lexi curled up next to me with her head burried into my chest. I smiled to myself because this girl made me soft. I got up carefully and kissed her forehead as I got dressed and walked out of my room to go downstairs.

"Hey Dallas!" Buck said.

"Hey" I said.

"Where's Lexi?" he asked.

"Sleeping" I said.

"Why aren't you with her you're always w-" he started but I cut him off.

"I think I'm gonna marry her...." I said and Buck stood there until his eyes widened.

"Really?!" he asked and I nodded.

"I'm gonna get the ring now..." I said and walked out the door.

Lexi
I woke up to see Dally was gone. I got up confused until I saw a note taped to the door.

Morning Angel,
I went out and I'll be back soon. Just go to the Curtis's and I'll be there as soon as I can. I love you.
-Texas

I smiled to myself and went into his closet to find clothes. Since we often stayed here at Bucks I left some clothes here. I wore blue jean shorts with a white off the shoulder cropped top. I looked in the mirror and saw a small bruise on my hip. It was the shape of a hand. A huge hand. Dallas. I giggled to myself and went to the Curtis's. When I got there no one said a word to me.

"What are you looking at O?" I asked her.

"Its a letter to Soda...I wanna open it..." she said.

"No O, it's not your buisness" I said taking the letter.

"Pony, give this to Soda now. It seems important" I said and he nodded and left.

Dallas
I went to the jewler and the lady looked a little frightened.

"W-what d-do y-you n-need?" she stuttered.

"A ring" I said.

"What kind?" she asked.

"Engagement ring" I said.

"W-whos the bride and groom?" she asked.

"I'm asking my girl to marry me. Can you help me find a ring or not?" I said getting impatient.

Soon I found the perfect ring and bought it. I quickly called the Curtis's to see if Lexi was over.

"Hello?" they said.

"Hey it's Dallas. Is Lexi there?" I asked.

"No. She left a few minutes ago." they said.

"Whos there at the house?" I asked.

"Umm Bellamy, Johnny, Darry, Pony, O, Brooke, Clarke, L-" he started but I cut him off.

"Two shit. I know this is you. Who's not there?" I asked.

"Lexi, Soda, Steve, and Amber" he said and I hung up.

I walked to the Curtis's and smirked.

"Guess what guys!" I said happily.

"What?!" they said.

I pulled out the box and showed them the ring.

"Omg WHEN!" O yelled smiling happily.

"Sometime this month. When the time is right" I said smirking.

"Oh my God! Its beautiful!" the girls said.