Chapter 33: Schools Out

Lexi
I woke up to Dally right next to me.

"Morning Angel" he said making me smile.

"You know. We graduated and schools out" I said smiling.

"Wanna go to walk around town?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Sure" I said and I went to my closet to change into an outfit.

"Dal, what kind of outfit should I wear?" I asked him.

"Something hot" he said wrapping his arms around me.

I looked through my closet and found a light pink low cut shirt with blue jean shorts. I walked out to Dally holding me.

"Damn Angel. You look amazing" he whispered into my ear sending chills down my spine.

We walked out of the house and started roaming the streets. We went to the convenience store to listen to music and look at random stuff. On our way there a bunch of Socs pull up.

"Tex, Socs are coming" I whispered.

"Ignore em baby" he said pulling me close to him.

"Well look here guys. We got Dallas Winston and some whore!" he said laughing.

"SHES NOT A WHORE!" Dal yelled at them. He was gonna attack them but I put my head on his shoulder.

"Texas baby. Calm down" I whispered to him.

"They don't have any right to call you that" he said angrily.

"It doesn't matter as long as we know the truth" I whispered smiling.

"Oh look it. Does THE Dallas Winston love someone?! Oh Dallas I bet when you're doing her she makes you do dirty things to her. I bet she likes it rough to" he said laughing.

"At least I can please her. You can't even please one broad" he said back making him stop.

"Well how bout I try to do your gal see how she likes it" he said and quickly grabbed me forcing me onto my knees.

"Now tell me Dallas, does she spit or swallow?" he asked smirking. That's when Dally lost it.

Dallas
He was fucking with my girl and no one fucks with her unless they want their hands chopped off. He asked if Lexi spits or swallows that's when I lost it. I pushed him against the door while punching him in the gut.

"Don't you ever talk like that about her again!" I yelled hitting him in the face.

Soon we were having a full blown fight and Lexi stood there. I knew she did t want to interfere and she wanted me to stop but no. This fucker deserves it. As we were fighting I heard police sirens. Shit. I knocked the guy unconscious when the police came in.

"HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! HE WAS PROTECTING ME!" Lexi yelled hugging me.

"Look Angel, it's alright. Go home and get Darry and the gang" I said calmly and I could hear her crying into my chest.

"Calm down Angel" I said stroking her hair.

"Put your hands up Winston and back away from her!" he said and I pushed Lexi away gently and stepped back putting my hands up.

George came up and cuffed me shaking his head.

"Damn it Winston. You were free for a long time and now you start doing stuff" he said shaking his head.

"Listen man, put me in a car I don't give two shits but can you at least bring my girl home. I don't want her jumped and out of these pigs I trust you" I said and he nodded.