Chapter 55: Disaster

Lexi
Soda was bleeding out and Amber was seriously freaking out. Everyone was more shocked then anything. Once the ambulance arrived they took Soda away and Amber was on the floor in tears. I poked Dallas and he started walking to her. He picked her up as they headed out. I didn't want to interrupt so I went with Steve and Evie.

Dallas
I stood there with Lexi seeing the scene unfold. Amber laid there sad and alone. It was like I was frozen until Lexi poked me. I walked towards my sister picking her up.

"I'll drive...let's go" I said walking out.

Once we got to the hospital I set her down and O came over comforting Amber. While she was with O Lexi walked in sitting next to me. She held my hand resting her head on my shoulder.

"Dallas...Amber and Soda will be okay" she said looking up at me.

I looked at her and chuckled.

"Soda is like family and Amber is family. If he dies I lose Amber and if I lose Amber I have no one. And if Soda dies the gang won't ever be the same..." I said and she shook her head.

"Not true...you have me" she said kissing my shoulder.

I smiled playing with her hair.

"I know I have you but that won't last forever. You'll find someone who's better cause ya know...i'm not really made for a relationship" I said and she sat up.

"Dallas...I know about your parents. I know how your life was. Amber never told us about them not even to O. I only know cause you've told me. I know how your life was how terrible but honestly mine was the same. I came from a broken home broken family but difference is I never had a sibling. I'm not capable of a relationship either but here I am with you" she said kissing me.

"I love you lexi" I said smiling and Amber came back crying again.

I held her as my hand was on Lexi's.

"Dallas...it should have been me" Amber said sadly.

"NO! Don't say that!" I yelled suddenly.

We had a full on conversation. She kept saying she wasn't worth it and it should've been her. After telling her it's not her fault she started laughing and crying until O came with the medicine and she fell asleep.

Lexi
Amber was asleep and Dallas looked at me with sadness. I held his hand and he started smiling.

"Its gonna be okay Winston" I said smirking.

"Good" he said smirking back.

"Dallas...do you love me?" I asked looking away.

He quickly grabbed my face gently turning it towards him as he looked into my eyes.

"Alexis Jade Grey, I love you more than anything and there's nothing that will ever change that. Even if you were to leave me right now I would never stop loving you. You are the one for me and there's no one i'd see myself with" he said kissing me.

Soon I laid on his shoulder falling asleep. I now knew the truth. He loves me and that's final.

Dallas
The doctor came back and I woke Amber.

"Shes here Amber" I said and she got up. 

Lexi sat on my lap lying on my chest.

"I love you Dallas" she said and kissed me.

"I love you too Alexis" I said smiling.

Soon she fell asleep on me and the doctor came back smiling.

"Soda's alright. He's able to leave right now. Amber is just signing papers" she said and we all nodded.

Soon Amber came out and we all went to her  place. Once we got there we all decided to leave them alone so we all went our separate ways. Lexi and I went to Bucks where we drank and talked.

"Lexi, you know I love you so damn much? It's not even funny. I know I'm no good but I know you love me and I love you and that's all that matters right?"

She smirked and sat on my lap rolling her hips.

"Lets go have some fun" she whispered smirking.

We went upstairs and had fun. After a while I laid next to her as I held her close.

"I love you Texas. Goodnight" she said smiling.

"Goodnight Angel. I love you too" I said and hugged her placing a kiss on her head.