Chapter 7: Uh oh

Lexi
It's been a month since we moved to Tulsa and a month since that whole day of craziness. After that day Dal and I spend all day together having the best days of our lives.

"Dallas, people tell me you've changed. Said you got meaner but why aren't you when I'm around?" I asked.

"Yeah Lex, I did change" he said.

"But why are you different when I'm around?" I asked.

"I don't know" he said.

"People told me you just play with girls and use them. Is that true?" I asked.

"Sometimes..." he said.

"Would you ever use me? Pretend we're friends when all you want to do is get in my pants?" I asked.

"Lexi, if I wanted to use you I wouldn't be here. You're different Lexi" he said and I nodded.

Dallas
We were sitting on my bed talking when Lexi started questioning me. She kept asking if I was the no good hood people said I was. She asked if she was just another girl I'm gonna play and that made me upset. She didn't know it but I like her. I really really do. I told her she's not gonna be another girl I play and told her she's different.

We left and went over to Darry's place. When we got there we sat on the couch watching Mickey Mouse. Lexi laid her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I stroked her hair when O came over to me and Pony grabbing our hands.

"Sush O!" I said.

I gently lifted Lex off me and laid her on the couch. I covered her with a blanket and wrote her a note. We went to the DX and I saw Soda and A going off at Colin and Sandy.

Lexi
I woke up and saw the house was empty. I got up and saw a note on the table. I picked it up and read it.

Lex,
If you're confused Dar, O, Pony and I went to the DX. Amber needed our help. When you wake up get the gang and come over here when you can. Be careful.
~Dally

I looked at it and went to my place where the rest of the gang was. I grabbed all of them and went to the DX.

Dallas
Once we got to the DX Amber and Soda were yelping at Sandy and Colin. They looked defenseless so I started laughing. Soon enough Dar, O, Steve, Eve, Pony, and I were laughing. Amber caught us and her face was filled with anger.

DALLAS TUCKER WINSTON WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING? HOW BOUT I LAUGH ABOUT YOU AND SYLVIA?!" she yelled but I kept laughing.

"OCTAVIA ROSE BLAKE YOU TOO HOW ABOUT THIS? OK EVERYONE WHO'S HERE GUESS WHAT? OCTAVIA HAS A BOYFRIEND!! BUT I WONT SAY WHO BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE MEAN AND YES I KNOW IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO TELL!" she yelled and she just laughed harder.

"DARREL SHAYNNE CURTIS! HOW DARE YOU LAUGH I ALSO KNOW YOUR SECRET TOO SO IF I WERE YOU I WOULD STOP!" she yelled and he just kept laughing.

"AND YOU PONYBOY MICHAEL CURTIS YOU OF ALL PEOPLE! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT I KNOW ABOUT YOU I CAN EASILY TELL EVERYONE WHO YOU LIKE!" she yelled and he shut his mouth for a second and then started laughing.

"STEVEN JACOB RANDLE I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T STOP I'M GOING TO TELL EVIE SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT HER TO KNOW!" He just starts laughing more.

"EVELYN DAISY MATHEWS I SWEAR I'LL TELL STEVE WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOUR LAST BOYFRIEND!" I threatened but she just laughed because she knew Amber wouldn't no matter how mad she was.

After she couldn't shut us up she went back to screaming at Colin and Sandy. It was getting out of hand where I knew Amber would do something stupid. All of us went to cover both their mouths. Steve, Pony, and Darry held back Soda while O, Eve, and I held back Amber. She started fighting back and screaming at Colin and Sandy. I covered her mouth but she bit me.
Soda wasn't putting much of a fight so Darry let Steve and Pony take care of him while he helped us. Even with Darry's help we could barely contain her. For someone half my size she was goddamn strong. Eventually she broke free and slapped Colin and Sandy. I tried to confort Amber but she slapped my hand away. She went to the back of the DX and fell to the floor crying.

"Amber so you want me to kill him?" I asked her.

"Go away Dallas" she said.

Everyone tried to comfort her but she had enough.

"GET THE HELL OUT!" she yelled.

"Definitely a Winston" I mumbled and we all left her alone.

O started yelling and Colin to leave and Darry yelled at Sandy to leave. Eventually they left and the rest of the gang arrived.

Lexi
I got the rest of the gang and went to the DX. Once we got there I saw Colin and Sandy leave. I walked up to Dal and became really confused.

"Dal what happened?" I asked.

"Colin and Sandy cheated on Amber and Soda" he said.

"Who'd they cheat with?" I asked.

"Colin and Sandy did it and now she's pregnant" he said.

"Oh my god" I said and he nodded.

We left the DX and all the guys went to the Curtis place while all the girls went home. I was bored so I started watching movies when I door opened.

"Hey Dal" I said.

"Hey Lex" he said.

He sat next to me and looked at the Tv.

"Whatcha watchin?" he asked.

"A horror movie" I said smirking.

"Can I watch?" he asked smirking.

"Sure" I said.

Soon O called for him. Dal went upstairs and 10 minutes later he came back down.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"A leaving without saying goodbye. It's mostly about the Soda situation" he said and I nodded.

We were watching the movie when there was a pop up of the devil which scared the living shit out of me.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled and Dally laughed.

"You'll be fine Lex, the big scary demon ain't gonna get ya" he said to me smirking.

"Go fuck yourself Winston" I said and he pretended to be offended.

"That hurt Grey, that hurt" he said putting an arm around me.

The movie was getting boring and I fell asleep.

Dallas
Lex and I were watching a horror movie and she began to fall asleep. She fell asleep on my lap and I looked at her smirking. How much this girl made me crazy. I watched the movie while I played with her hair. Damn she looked gorgeous while asleep. I started getting tired and soon I fell asleep to.