Chapter 50: Sadness

Lexi
I woke up and saw bandages on my arms. I got up and saw a note on my desk.

Listen Lexi you need to stop. I know you feel betrayed but stop. Dallas does care for you. It may not seem like it but you need to knock it off. If not for Dal then for Bell cause it first him. You're like a sister to him. Yeah he has O and Madi but you're also like another one to him. When he came in to check on you and saw what happened he cried. You need to stop please.
~Brooke

I read it over and over again and I cried. I laid in my bed starting at the ceiling. I needed to move on or at least get over him. I went downstairs and saw Brooke, O, and Amber talking.

"Can we go out today?" I asked.

They all looked confused until they nodded. We left the house and roamed the mall. I ended up getting a lot of clothes and they did too.

Dallas
I got up and I had a bad feeling Lex did something dumb. I left Bucks and went to Lexi's place. I knocked and Bell opened the door. He looked at me with pure anger. He grabbed me and pulled me inside. He pushed me against the wall and punched me repeatedly. He took all his anger out. I didn't know why. I'm guessing he found out about Lex and I. I deserved it though. Steve and Two were there and pulled Bell off of me. I fell to the floor and Bell was yelling.

"YOU FUCKER! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HER I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA MARRY HER!!!" he screamed fighting off Steve and Two.

He broke free and kicked me repeatedly.

"BELL STOP!" someone yelled and we all looked up to see Lexi. Standing there with bags in her arms crying.

He kicked me one more time before walking away and to the backyard probably to let out some more anger. Lexi knelt next to me and helped me up.

"Come on...I wanna talk" she said motioning upstairs.

We went into her room and I saw some blood on her sheets and her nightstand. I looked at her and she saw me gazing at the blood.

"Not now Dallas" she said and she cat on her bed.

I sat on the chair and she sighed.

"What happened?" she asked.

"I was gonna come ask you something when Bell started attacking me but more importantly are you cutting yourself again?!" I asked worryingly.

"No" she said. I knew she was lying.

I grabbed her arm and held it up seeing the bandage. I shook my head and looked her in the eye.

Get out your guns, battles begun
Are you a saint, or a sinner?
If loves a fight, than I shall die
With my heart on a trigger

Once I finished she got up and opened the door.

"Dallas get out" she said pointing towards the hallway.

I sighed and got up walking out of the house.

Lexi
After he sang I kicked him out. Once he left Amber came into my room and sat down next to me.

"Did Dallas sing to you?" she asked and I nodded.

"You know he's sorry. Really sorry cause I haven't heard him sing in years. Not since we were little" she said looking at me but I kept my gaze at the floor.

"He cheated Amber. I can't just forgive him. He's hurt me way to many times. I can't take it"

"You still love him I know that"

"No I don't" I lied.

She grabbed my arm and pointing to the bandage.

"You didn't think I noticed? O noticed too. We all have. Stop please. Stop for all of us. We all love you ya know that right?" she asked and I nodded.

"So why?"

"You guys aren't enough. I have that need to know that Dallas loves me. I can't go on without him. I've known him for a long time. It's like what if Soda cheated? What if Soda left you?" I asked tearing up.

"Actually the same thing once happened and well...he never kissed her..." she said smiling.

"Soda's different"

"I know but he does love you" I just shrugged.

"I'm going to go cook. Please stop though. It hurts Bell especially. You're like another sister to him" she said walking out.

The rest of the night I stayed in my room not giving a care in the world who complained.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Stay Gold!
~Caity💛