Chapter 12: Date

Lexi
I woke up in Dally's arms. I looked up at him and smiled. For once he looked peaceful. It was rare. I barely even saw him smile. I kissed his cheek and put my head in the crook of his neck.   He opened his eyes and looked down at me. He kissed my head and smirked.

"Mornin Angel" he said smirking.

"Morning Texas" I said smirking back.

"Wow Texas? That's new" he said kissing my head again.

"So what? Do you not like it?" I asked sadly.

"I like it" he said smirking.

We cuddled for a bit until I saw it was 10 am.

"We should go over to the Curtis place shouldn't we?" I asked Dal.

"Sure" he said and let go of me.

I got up and went to my closet. I looked through and found a short black skirt and a black tank top. I looked through my dresser and found some black stockings. I put them on and left my closet to see Dally sitting on the bed waiting. He looked at me and smirked. He got up and kissed me on the neck.

"Damn Lexis" he said smirking.

I smiled a little and giggled as he lightly bit my neck. He started walked out of my room when I quickly grabbed my leather jacket going down the stairs. I went to get my black boots and laced them on. We left the house and Dally drove us to the Curtis's place.

Dallas
I was sitting there waiting for Lexi when she came out. She looked damn gorgeous. I kissed her neck and bit lightly. I pulled away and we left the house. When we got to the Curtis's we walked in and sat down. Lexi sat on my lap and I kissed her cheek.

Lexi
I sat on Dally's lap watching Mickey Mouse when Two stood up smirking.

"What is it this time Two?" I asked.

"Lets play a game!" he said.

"What is the game?" I asked hesitantly.

"Who can come up with the best pick up lines!" he said grinning.

"I guess I'll be in" I said getting up.

I looked around and Dally joined then everyone else joined too. Soon it was just me and Dal left. I looked at him and he looked at me both of us smirking.

"3...2...1...START!" Two yelled starting the match.

"Do you have a pencil? Cause I want to erase your past and write our future" I said and everyone started getting excited.

"Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you got a pretty sweet ass" he said grabbing my ass making the guys go crazy.

I looked at him and smirked.

"I seem to lost my phone number. Can I have yours?" I said and everyone cheered.

"I'm not staring at your boobs. I'm staring at your heart" he said looking at my chest. I hit him in the arm and he smirked.

"I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you" I said and he smirked.

"I don't have a library card but can I check you out?" he said grabbing onto my hips smirking.

I looked up at him smirking.

"I can turn your floppy disk into a hard drive?" I said smirking.