Chapter 39: Rumble

Lexi
I woke up in Dally's room to see him pacing.

"Dally?" I whispered and he whipped his head towards me and smirked.

"Hey Angel" he said kissing me but I didn't kiss back.

"You alright?" I asked and he nodded.

"Peachy" he said.

"Dallas, what's wrong" I asked again and he didn't say anything. He only started changing into blue jeans and a T-shirt wearing his old leather jacket instead of the one I got him.

"Dallas Tucker Winston! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I asked a little louder.

"GODDAMN IT LEXI IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!" he yelled at me.

I got up and walked out of Bucks. I didn't even care that I was just in Dally's shirt. I just walked out and Buck didn't say a word.

Dallas
I didn't mean to yell at her. I didn't want her to beg to come with me either. I wanted her to stay here and be safe. I never cried around the gang...only Johnny. I don't know what would happen if the whole gang found out Lexi turned me this soft. Don't think I am soft I'm still tuff but not with Lexi. I walked out of Bucks and went to the Curtis house. I told everyone there was a rumble tonight over Amber and her friends so I called Tim so we could get all the help we could get.

"Tim" I said.

"What" he asked.

"Rumble tonight. You in?" I asked.

"What about?" he asked.

"Lexi and them" I said.

"Shit, if we win can I get one of them?" he asked.

"Don't be a dummy. You in or out?" I asked.

"Ill be there" he said and hung up.

I needed to tell Lexi so I called her and waited for her to respond.

"Yes Dallas" she said.

"Come to the Curtis house for a bit" I said.

"Ok" she said and hung up.

After I while she came and sat next to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Sitting next to you" she said.

"Thats not your spot" I said and she chuckled and sat on my lap moving a little.

I put a hand on her thigh and looked at her. She looked back at me and I couldnt really tell her this. I placed a hand on the small of her back and kissed her. I kissed down her jaw and neck.

"Dallas" she moaned softly.

I smirked and pulled away.

"Baby, there's a rumble tonight.

"Tonight?!" she said worryingly and I nodded.

"Please don't go Dal" she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I have to" I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Its over you and your friends. Including my sister" I said and she gasped.

"What?! You mean...if they win we-" she started freaking out but I put a finger to her lip.

"They won't win" I said and she nodded.

She didn't want to be here anymore so she went home. God she made me crazy.

Lexi
I sat there on my bed bored. O and Amber left a while ago and everyone else was in their room. If Dally won we would celebrate but if he lost...I don't know what. I smirked to myself thinking on how to celebrate. I took off my clothes and left myself in a black lace bra and underwear and went to the bathroom to curl my hair. I laid in bed and played on my phone waiting. Hours past as they still weren't back yet. It was almost midnight. A few minutes later I heard the door open and heavy footsteps up the stairs. I knew it was Dallas.

Dallas
We fought in the rumble for hours nonstop. I didn't get it as bad as the people I fought but this one fucker fucking stabbed me in the arm. It wasn't deep though so it would heal on its own. Another came up to me and sliced my arm but I took the blade and sliced his cheek. At the end all of us were covered in cuts and bruises. But bottom line. We won. Darry, Soda, and I hugged happily knowing we would keep our girls. I hugged Johnny too cause I know he was happy too. The whole gang went back to Darry and their place but I went straight to Lexi's. I wanted to tell her the good news. When I walked in there she was sitting there looking as hot as ever.

Lexi
I saw Dallas look at me like Steve did with cake. He wanted me and I wanted him. He walked up to me and hovered over me smirking.

"Damn, what did I do to deserve such a beautiful girl like you?" he asked.

"I don't know what did you do?" I asked smirking.

He started kissing my jaw and my neck finding my weak spot.

"Dallas" I moaned softly.

"Damn you're beautiful" he said kissing down my shoulder.

I pushed his jacket off to see a cut along his arm and to see he was stabbed in the other.

"Wait" I said and he stopped.

"You okay baby?" he asked and I shook my head. I gently touched his arm and looked at him. He looked at me and kissed me again. He got off of me and I walked to get the first aid kit under my bed. I cut some bandages and gause and patched him up. When I sprayed the cleaner he winced and slapped my ass causing me to gasp.

"You're one sexy nurse" he said smirking.

"Why thank you Mr. Winston" I said putting my hand on him making him growl.

"You know I don't like teasing" he said and I chuckled. Once I patched him up he attacked me and we had a fun night.
*******************************************

Hope you liked it and Stay Gold!
~Caity💛