Chapter 21: Leaving Hawaii

Lexi
I woke up with Dally holding me close. I kissed him and he woke up.

"Hey Angel" he said smirking.

"Hey Tex" I said.

"Ya know...today we leave" he said.

"I know..." I said.

"Lets cuddle then we'll go to the beach" he said and I nodded.

We cuddled for a while and it was 2:00. I got up and went to put on a swimsuit. I put on a white swimsuit with a deep cut out and walked out to cuddle with Dally.

"Hey Tex" I said smiling.

"Hey Lex, damn...you look hot" he said kissing my neck.

"Why thank you Tex" I said giggling.

We cuddled for a while until we left the house and walked together to the beach. We walked side by side until he grabbed my hand holding it tightly. I looked down at our hands and smiled. I walked closer to him as his grip got tighter.

"This is nice...no socs, no fights, no arguments, no nothing. Peaceful and calm" I said.

"It is nice" he said smiling.

"We should leave Tulsa" I said.

"You know I can't do that Angel" he said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I have a the gang and my sister here. I can't just leave them" he said.

"I know...i'm just tired of the socs" I said.

"I know Angel I know" he said.

We went back into the house and started packing. We soon left the house and drove back to the airport. We flew back and hung out at the Curtis's place. We sat down and watched Mickey Mouse. It was getting late so we decided to stay at the Curtis's place and Dal and I ended up sleeping on the floor.

"Lex come here" he said.

"What?" I asked.

"You're not sleeping on the floor" he said.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Come on now lex. You and I both know how much I don't like it but I would want you to be comfortable" he said.

"Dal that's sweet and all but where am I gonna sleep if not on the floor?" I asked.

"On top of me" he said.

"Dallas Tucker Winston, tommorrow you'll be angry cause your back will hurt so no. I'm not gonna add more weight to you" I said.

"Alexis Jade Grey, you weigh like a feather to me..." he said.

"No I'm not sleeping on top of you. Let alone you sleeping on the floor" I said.

"Fine, your place or mine?" he asked.

"I don't feel like the bar so mine?" I said.

He held my hand and led me outside. When we got outside he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Dal, I swear to god. If you don't put me down right now I'm gonna slap the living shit out if you when you do." I said hitting his back.

"Hey, stop it Lex" he said.

I just kept hitting and hitting his back until Dally straight up hit my back hard. I stopped and he stopped.

"Put me down...now" I said.

He set me down without saying a word. I walked away towards my place with him walking besides me. Dally didn't know this but I knew he lifted my shirt in the back to see what he did but I didn't feel like arguing. Once we got to the house I got in and shut the door before he could get in. I locked it and went upstairs to my room. I took my shirt off and saw a huge red mark on my back. I put a shirt back on and went to bed.

Dallas
She kept hitting me and hitting me so I had enough. I hit her back hard. I didn't mean for it to be that hard but we were both stunned. She asked me to put her down and I did. We walked to her place and halfway there I lifted the back of her shirt carefully so she wouldn't know and saw the huge red handprint on her back. It was huge and looked like someone stuck a hand full of red paint on her back. I felt really bad. Once we got to her house she shut and licked the door before I could even set a foot inside the house. I hope she's not doing anything dumb. I left and went back to Bucks and when I got in Buck looked confused.

"Where's L-" he started but I cut him off.

"Home...I hurt her on accident and she has every right to be upset" I said.

At that exact moment Cherry walked in.

"Hello Dallas" she said smiling.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Just wanna talk to you" she said grinning.

"Alright. Talk" I said.

"Can we get a couple drinks" she asked looking at Buck.

After a while Buck decided to go.

"Dal, lock up the place when you're done. I'm going to bed" he said and I nodded.

We drank and drank until we started heading up to my room. She pushed me into the wall and kissed me. I was too drunk to realize anything so I kissed her back. Soon we were naked in my bed going at it like cats and dogs. After a few hours she cuddled close to me and fell asleep and so did I.
*******************************************

Hope you liked this update. I know it's kinda short but oh well. Stay gold.
~Caity💛