Vote and Thanks

Here's a little vote thingy or whatever. Tell me which story I should do next. Should I do a Johnny, Steve, Pony, Bellamy, or Two-bit story? Also should I do a second book to all of the books or have one combined with all of their lives? Id like to plan mostly everything before hand. Anyways who's story should I do next?

Thank you!
Thank you so much to all of the people who read my stories. It means the world to me. I'd like to thank a few people who I've mostly seen on my stories.

Thank you TheOutsiders105 for always commenting and reading my stories. They're always positives and you make me smile everyday. All of you(I MEAN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!) go read her story Dal's half sister. It's an amazing story and I love it a lot. Also go on there and yell at her to update it.

Thank you HoldBack_TheRiver for always voting on my stories and reading them. It means a lot to me. Everyone (EVERYONE!) go read her outsiders preferences. They are amazing and give me ideas on some chapter when I need them.

Thank you Ascool_114 for commenting on stories and telling me they're good. It makes me happy you don't even know. She has so many good stories and I dare all of you who reads this to read them. They're really good and I want you all to read them. It would make me really happy.

Thank you omgitszzzzgia for always being positives on my stories. It makes me happy and I love your stories so much. Go read her back in time and preferance book.

These people are truly amazing. Thank you to everyone who has read my stories so far. It really does make me happy. Stay gold guys!
~Caity💛