Chapter 27: Celebration

Lexi
We got ready and I looked through my closet and found a black dress that's some what see through. I went downstairs and Dal looked at me smiling. He wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered into my ear.

"My girlfriend looks gorgeous like always" he whispers softly.

"Why thank you" I said smirking.

We went to the Dingo and then went to Bucks. When we got there Buck came over and gave me a hug.

"I haven't seen you in a while" he said chuckling.

"Sorry, Dal and I had some arguments" I said chuckling.

Dal and I sat on the stool and talked with Buck. Once Amber came over Dal properly introduced her to Buck.

"SHE'S YOUR TWIN?!" he asked shocked and Dal nodded.

Once they finished talking I grabbed Dally's hand and walked to the middle of the room.

"Dance with me Dallas" I whispered.

"I can't. I gotta look tuff" he said.

"Goddamn it Dallas, we all know each other. Its just you me and the gang. So dance with me you fuck" I said and he chuckled.

"Fine" he said and we danced to some songs.

As we danced a song came on that Dal and I know very well.

As it played I sang the girl parts silently. While I sang he started joining with me. As we danced we both sang silently smiling to ourselves. It was an amazing night.

After the song ended we drank until we got drunk. It was fun. Soon it was well about 2 maybe when we left. After we left I walked into the house and sat on the couch while Amber helped Dal in.

"WHERE'S LEXI?! LEXI! LEXI!" he yelled and I chuckled drunkily (if that's a word).

Amber helped him upstairs and left the room. Once I got into my room he pushed me into the wall kissing me. He started kissing down my jaw and neck chuckling.

"I fucking love you" he said smirking.

"I love you too" I said giggling.

Soon we we're on the bed going at it. Hours later I lied next to him giggling.

"I love you Dallas Tucker Winston" I said giggling.

"I love you more Alexis Jade Grey" he said.

"I love you most" I said.

"Love you more than life" he said and I giggled.

"Fine, you win. Night Tex" I said smiling.

"Night Angel" he said as we fell asleep together.
*******************************************

There you go. Hope you like it. I know it's a little short but I really wanted to get something out. Love ya guys and stay gold!
~Caity💛