Chapter 38: Happy Birthday

Dallas
I woke up before Lexi today which made me smirk. Today is her birthday. I kissed her softly and left kisses down her neck and jaw. At the same time I was running my hands up and down her side. I planted kisses all over her body when she started to shift around. I smirked and went down on her. After a while she woke up with a gasp.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" she yelled moving the covers to see me.

"Hey Angel" I said.

"You dumbass" she said.

"And why's that?" I asked and went back down.

"Why am I being woken up like this?" she asked.

I ignored her for a while until I came back up grinning. I kissed her and smirked.

"Happy Birthday Angel" I said slapping her ass earning a gasp from her making me grin.

"You want me don't ya?" she asked smirking.

"Damn right I do Doll" I said.

"Come and get me then" she said.

I smirked and completely attacked her neck, stomach, jaw, everywhere. After a while I collapsed next to her and she turned and looked at me.

"Why can't you be like that all the time?" she asked.

"You want me to be hard on ya? I don't wanna hurt ya Doll" I said confused.

"Dallas I'm not an actually doll. I'm not gonna break" she said raising and eyebrow.

"Baby you know you can always ask me right?" I said and she nodded.

She got on top of me quickly and kissed me.

"Round 2?" I asked and she nodded.

We had a total of 6 rounds until Lexi has enough. She smiled and grinned as I held her close.

"That was amazing" she said smirking.

"Thats not your only present" I said kissing her.

"What other present do I have?" she asked.

I got up and pulled on my pants and went downstairs. I grabbed the box I hid and started going up the stairs when Amber stopped me.

"Goddamn it Dallas. How long have you been doing it?!" she asked.

"How'd you know?" I asked confused.

"The scratch marks up and down your back..." she said and I chuckled.

"Wild one ain't she" I said chuckling.

"Also 6 rounds" I said smirking.

"Damn" she said and walked to her room.

I walked into her room and sat on the bed with her as she opened up her present. Once she opened it she gasped and covered her mouth. She was almost in tears. She looked at me and shook her head. I nodded mine. She broke and cried. She hugged me and I kissed her head smiling.

Lexi
I was opening up the present Dal got me. Once I opened it I saw a white lace dress that I saw one day that I couldn't afford and Dallas got it for me. I covered my mouth and gasped looking up at him. I shook my head in disbelief and he nodded his. I broke and started crying tears of happiness. He hugged me and chuckled.

"Angel, there's more" he whispered into my ear.

I pulled away and picked up the dress putting it aside nicely. I looked through it and saw a gold bracelet saying his beauty. I was confused until Dal showed me his wrist making me cry tears of joy even more. I put the bracelet on and hugged him.