Chapter 13: Dinner

Lexi
I woke up in Dally's bed smiling. It's been a month since we got together and I'd never tell him this but I love him. Don't get me wrong I want to tell him this but he doesn't use the word love so it would feel awkward. I looked up at him and kissed his cheek. I rested my head on his bare chest. I could hear the soft beats of his heart. I smiled to myself before I felt a kiss on my head.

"Mornin Texas" I said.

"Mornin Angel" he said groggily making me smirk.

"You sound hot Tex" I said.

"Why thank you Lex" he said smirking

We cuddled for a while until we remembered what today is.

"Shit" I muttered.

"Hmm" he hummed.

"Take me home please" I asked.

"Why?" he said upset.

"I want to stay and hold you though" he said holding me tighter.

"I know I do to but we have that dinner tonight remember" I said looking up at him.

"Damn dinners. Can we skip it and do something else Doll?" he asked smirking.

"No Dallas we can not skip the dinner" I said.

"Fine" he said and let go of me.

I got up and grabbed a T-shirt from his closet. I went to the bathroom and put the T-shirt on. It was long on me since I was shorter than him and smaller. I walled out and Dally picked me up. I wrapped my legs and arms around him so I wouldn't fall. He placed his hands underneath me so I wouldn't fall but one of hands went up the shirt stroking my thigh. He moved his hand up my sides before I hit his shoulder.

"Knock it off Dallas" I said.

"I'm sorry Lex. I just can't keep my hands off you." he said kissing my neck.

I pushed him away and walked downstairs away from him. He quickly ran up to me and held my hand but I yanked it away.

"Lexis, I'm sorry really Angel I am" he said standing in front of me.

"Dallas. I'm driving myself home. I'll see you tonight" I said walking out of Bucks. I started walking home when Dal walked next to me.

"Dallas, I thought I told you to go away" I said walking faster.

"Angel please listen..." he said grabbing my hand again. I yanked it away and kept on walking.

"Alexis Jade Grey!" he yelled and I turned to look at him.

"What do you want Dallas!" I said crossing my arms.

He came up to me grabbing my hips.

"I'm sorry Angel. I'm really sorry" he said sadly.

I pushed him off and kept on going. He gave up and I went home. Once I got inside people looked at me weird and I shrugged. I walked upstairs when Amber came up to me.

"Are you and Dal dating?" she asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"He didn't hurt you did he?" she asked.

"No he didn't" I said and walked to my room.

I got in the shower and when u finished I came out to see Dal sitting on my bed.

"What the hell Dallas!" I yelled startled.

He grabbed my hands and looked at me sadly.

"Let me get dressed first" I said walking to my closet shutting the door.