Chapter 44: Anniversary

Lexi
I stood there with Dal only with the prison bars between us.

"If I we're to hit George would that land me in jail?" I asked.

"No, George is one of the nice ones" he said and I chuckled.

"Also, just bail me out darling" he whispered and I smirked.

"How much?" I asked looking at George.

"Free just leave. I'll cover the costs" he said letting Sofia and Dally out.

We left and went to Bucks. Once Sofia went to Buck to talk we weren't even near the stairs when I jumped and wrapped my legs around him kissing Dallas. I took off my shirt and he slipped my shorts off of me throwing them on the bar floor. We kinda forgot Sofia and Buck we're there who we're both laughing as I flipped them off. Once we got to Dally's room he threw me on the bed roughly attacking my neck.

"Oh I'm gonna ruin you" he muttered and I smirked.

"I'd like to see you try" I whispered into his ear making him go crazy.

Hours and hours later I sat on top of him panting.

"Oh my God Dallas" I breathed heavily lying onto his chest.

"Told ya i'd ruin you" he said smirking.

"10 rounds of wreckage then yes you did ruin me" I gasped out.

He hit my ass making me yelp and squirm on top of him.

"Lets change that 10 to 11" he muttered and I nodded.

Another hour later I laid down smirking.

"Damn" I muttered making him smirk.

"Damn is right" he said smirking.

"Dallas..." I started.

"Yes Angel?" he said.

"Do you love me or am I just another sex toy to you?" I asked him sitting up.

"Baby why would you think that?" he asked holding my hand.

"I don't know I just. You play people a lot. That's just who you are. If I'm here for a sick game can you please tell me cause I don't want to be any more broken than I already am" I said looking at the ground.

He sat up resting his head on my shoulder.

"Angel, I love you with all my heart. You're different than those other broads. I have respect for you and trust. Two things I never considered. I love you Alexis Jade Grey and there's nothing in this world who could change my mind" he said into my ear.

"I love you too Dallas. I mean it too. Remember when we first met?"

"Yeah, I loved you from the start. I thought I wouldn't see you again till you popped up in my sisters house" he said chuckling.

"And I didn't think you and Amber were related at all. I was shocked" I said smiling.

"Angel, the point is that I love you okay and I'm not gonna make you do anything you don't want to do" he said rubbing my shoulders.

"I know Tex, I know" I said smiling.

We laid back down and cuddled for a while. Eventually I fell asleep next to Dal smiling.

Dallas
Hours later I woke up with lexi cuddled close to me. God how much she made me crazy. I was lying there looking at her when I knew I was gonna marry this girl. I chuckled to myself thinking of me, the Dallas Winston, marrying a girl. I laid there starting at her smiling when she shifted a bit closer to me resting her head on my chest. After I while her eyes opened and I smiled.