Chapter 2: Hanging Out

I know I keep mentioning about a phone throughout my Amber and Soda story and my Octavia and Darry story. If you're confused don't worry. These books are kinda set up in modern times but are still kinda in the 60's. It's really whatever I feel like. I felt like I should've cleared that up.

******************************************
Lexi
I woke up and saw Dallas close to me. His hand was wrapped around me and I couldn't help but blush. He woke up and looked down to see he was holding me.

"Sorry" he mumbled and moved away. He got up and walked out of the room.

I got up and picked up the clothes from yesterday and put them on. I walked downstairs to see Dal drinking and talking to Buck. I sat down next to them and they both looked at me funny.

"What?!" I said. They both just shook their heads.

"Buck can I get a drink?" I asked.

"Of course" he said and turned to get me a glass and filled it with beer. I picked it up and downed it faster than you could say my name. I sat the glass down and both Dal and Buck were staring at me.

"What?!" I said annoyed.

"Damn Dal she can down a glass of beer quicker than you can" Buck said smirking.

"Shut it" he said.

"Lex when did you start drinking?" he asked in disbelief.

"Um...after you left" I said shrugging and he just stared at me.

"Well I left my phone upstairs...i'm gonna go get it" I said and walked away.

Dallas
I woke up and Lexi was looking at me funny. I realized my arm was around her so I moved it and got up.

"Sorry" I mumbled. I left her alone and went downstairs and Buck was making breakfast.

"Hey Buck!" I said and he looked at me.

"So...how was she?" he asked smirking.

"Lex? Oh we didn't do anything" I said.

"Is she a friend?" he asked.

"Yeah she's a friend" I said.

"You like her don't you?" he said smirking.

"I don't know man" I said.

"She from New York?" he asked.

"Yeah. I've known her for years" I said.

"You should ask her out" he said smirking.

"Buck, she's way out of my league and plus I'm with Sylv" I said.

"Dude forget her" he said.

Soon Lexi came down and asked Buck for a glass of beer. She downed it quick. I was surprised cause I never seen that girl drink.

"When did you start drinking?" I asked shocked.

"After you left I think" she said. I was just amazed at her. She got up and went upstairs to get her phone. While she walked away I couldn't help myself. I just stated at her as she walked.

"See forget Sylvia. Ask her out!" he said.

Lexi started coming down and Buck started yelling.

"Hey you! Guess what?!" he started yelling.

"BUCK SHUT IT!" I yelled and he started laughing.

"What?" she said.

"I wanted to ask. Are you dating someone?" he asked her.