Chapter 3: Tour

Lexi
I woke up and saw I was Dally's bed. I looked around and couldn't find him. I got up and went downstairs to see him asleep on the couch. I smiled and walked over to Buck who was cooking breakfast.

"Hey Buck!" I said.

"Hey Lexi!" he said.

"Can I get a glass?" I asked and he handed me a glass of beer.

"You know what's funny?" I asked him.

"What?" he asked.

"Dallas is different now...he acts all tuff and mean" I said downing the beer.

"Well...I've only known him for 3 years so I wouldn't know" he said.

"Does Dal have a girlfriend?l" I asked.

"Why?" he said confused.

"Are you thinking about asking Dally out?" he said smirking.

"Nah just want to know if he's treating her right and plus I've got a boyfriend" I said smiling.

Suddenly the doors opened and Buck yelled.

"We're closed!" he yelled.

"I just wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend" the voice said and I turned to see Adam.

"ADAM!" I yelled and ran over to hug him. He suddenly grabbed my ass making me jump.

"Sorry baby" he said and I turned around to see Dal looking at us.

Dallas
I woke up and saw Lex and Buck talking. She asked if I had a girlfriend and suddenly that Adam guy came in and hugged Lexi. I got up and sat on the stool asking Buck for a beer. While he went to get me one I looked at Lexi and stared at her. Adam caught me and grabbed her ass possesively. They were moving too fast I thought. Lexi started to leave and Buck stared at me.

"Dal admit it. You like her" he said smiling.

"Shut it" I said.

"LEX!" I yelled and she whipped around to see me.

"Yeah?" she said.

"Come here" I said.

"What?" she asked.

"Come on Lex I said get over here I need to tell you something" I said and she walked over to me.

"You two are moving to fast. Did you see how he grabbed your ass? You two started dating yesterday and met yesterday an-" but she cut me off.

"I don't tell you how to treat Sylvia do i?" she barked back.

"Lexi come on let's go to the Curtis place so we can tour Tusla" I said.

"Okay" she said and turned back to Adam.

"Adam baby I got to go. I'll see you later!" she said and he smiled.

"Ok" he said and we walked out of Bucks.

We got into my car and drove to the Curtis house. When we got there Lexi knocked but I just opened the door. We walked inside and she sat on the couch. I sat down next to her and constantly stared at her when she wasn't looking. Suddenly Amber came up to me.

"Dal can I talk to you?" she asked. I nodded and got up. We walked to the hallway and she started talking.

"Dallas do you still like Lexi?!" she said in disbelief.

"Yeah and I can't get over her..." I said.

"You should ask her out" she said smiling.

"Can't" I said.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Cause she has a boyfriend" I said.

"Oh my Dal are you turning soft? Who are you and what have you done with my brother?" she said smirking.

"It's still me Amber" I said smirking.

"You should ask her" she said smiling.

"No Amber just stop and plus she won't even say yes." I said shrugging.

"Please, you won't even know till you try!" she said.

"LEXI!" she yelled.

"Shut it!" I whispered covering her mouth.

"WHAT?!" she yelled back.

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" she yelled.

"YEAH!" she yelled back.

I rolled my eyes and walked back to everyone.

"Since we're all here let's go tour Tusla" I said and walked out while everyone followed. Soon I was showing everyone around. Once we finished the tour it was 9:00. In the process Lex and the girls also got a house. We walked back to the Curtis house when I started talking to Lexi.

"Look Lex, I'm just gonna give you a fair warning. I'm not the same guy you think I am" I said.

"I'm not that nice as I used to be" I said.

"Dallas look I don't care if you got tuffer the past three years I just missed you" she said and I smiled.

"Really you mean it man?" I asked confused.

"Yeah Dal of course I missed you you're like my best friend" she said smiling.

Pretty soon O was running over to me and started dragging me.

"What's wrong O?" I asked.

"I can't find A or Soda!" she said.

We heard screams and quickly ran over. I saw Bob plunge a knife into the side of my sister. I ran over to him and started beating him up. No one dares to touch my sister.

Soon the gangs was here except the girls, Pony, and Johnny. Then the ambulance came which I'm guessing one of the girls called. Soon they hauled Amber away and broke up our fight.

Lexi
I was talking with Dal when O came and took him. They started running and soon I heard screams.

"Pine, Johnny, stay here with the girls and call the ambulance" Bell said and ran with the rest of the gang.

I pulled out my phone and called the ambulance.

"Hello?" they said.

"Somethings happening and I'm not sure what but its not good" I said.

I explained the situation and they said someone would be there soon. I saw Dallas run to me with blood over him. O was also covered in blood.

"What happened?!" I said afraid.

"Amber she's...hurt badly a soc stabbed her" Dal said.

My eyes widened and soon all of us got to the Curris place and took the truck over to the hospital. When we got there I saw Dal with his expression blank. I couldn't tell what was going on in his head. All I did was hug him and tell him it would be alright.
*******************************************

This is the house they got

Also I know this wasn't too long but I really wanted to get a chapter out. Thanks for reading and I'll see you later.
~Caity