Chapter 70: BABY FACTORY!

Ignore the title I had no idea what to put

Lexi
It's been 7 months since our honeymoon and I've never been happier. I was sleeping when I woke up and saw Dal on the floor.

"Dally? Why are you on the floor?" I asked confused.

"Ugh...first you took the blanket then kicked me like a fucking kangaroo and then you pushed me off the damn bed." he grumbled and I blushed.

"I'm sorry Dally" I said getting up sitting next to him.

"Its fine" he mumbled.

"Does your back hurt now? I'm sorry if it does because I know how much pain you are in when you sleep on the floor. I didn't mean it I'm sorry please forgive me. I-" I rambled but he cut me off.

"Alexis I'm fine really. You're pregnant so I don't really care that much" he said and I hugged him.

"Dallas...you know I could have this baby anytime now?" I said and he looked a tiny bit shocked.

"Yeah" was all he said.

I went downstairs and saw Johnny and Madi making breakfast.

"Guys! You didn't have to make breakfast you know!" I said smiling.

"We know it's just its your 9th month!" Madi said and I smiled.

We all ate breakfast and then Dally came up and kissed my cheek.

"Wanna go for a walk?" he asked and I nodded.

"let me get dressed" I said and he nodded.

I went upstairs and changed into one of Dal's white t-shirts and put my blue overalls on top. Once I went downstairs Dal looked at me and kissed me.

"You look gorgeous" he said holding my hand and I smiled.

"Thankyou" I said and we walked out the door for our walk.

We went on our walk and it was the best. Calm and quiet. Except for Dal and I talking of course.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" I asked looking at Dal.

"Hmmm doesn't matter to me. I'll be happy either way" he said and bent down kissing my stomach.

"I love you Lexi and I love you baby" he said smiling.

"We love you too Da-" I started but I then I suddenly froze.

"Angel? What's wrong?" he asked and I looked at him in fear.

"My water broke..." I trailed off and he quickly picked me up and ran me to the hospital.

When we got there we were immediently brought to the back. A doctor came in and said we had to wait cause apparently my "contractions" weren't as close...

"I'm gonna call the gang" Dal said and I smacked him upside the head.

"I don't care! Just go call them!" I yelled and he ran to the phone calling the gang.

Dallas
Lexi was in labor and started getting violent. I called the gang and Amber picked up.

"Hello?" she said.

"Amber Lexi is in labor" I said and she squealed and soon after a few minutes the gang swarmed in.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE HERE?!" she yelled and Bell chuckled.

"Lexi you're in labor"

"NO SHIT!" she screamed earning a laugh from the gang.

Two was being Two and started to try to peak under the covers.