Chapter 30: Disaster

Sofia
I went to Lexi's place and walked in.

"SOFIA?!" Brooke yelled and hugged me.

"Where's Lex?" I asked.

"Upstairs" she said and I nodded.

Once I got to her room I opened it and saw her cutting herself. But this time harder like she wanted to die. I rushed over and grabbed it from her. She started to cry.

"LET ME GO! I WANT TO DIE" she cried out. I just shook my head and hugged her. She cried into my shoulder that night and I let her. Soon she fell asleep and I slipped the dog tag on her. I knew she'd want it. I hugged her once more and put some bandages on her and started searching her room for sharp objects. Once I found any I took them and hid them somewhere she wouldn't find any. Once I finished I left the room and sat downstairs to catch up with the rest of the girls.

Lexi
When I woke up my arms were bandaged. I took them off and started to look for my scissors. She must've hid them. I had a secret box of supplies incase someone took something from me. I opened my drawer and took out the small box embedded in the bottom. I took out the scissors and cut again. Watching it bleed.

Dallas
I needed to talk to her I needed for her to know I love her.

Lexi
I sat there ruined, broken, and alone.

Dallas
I wanted to show her she's not alone and I ruined it.

Lexi
He said it himself. He hates me. Uses me.

Dallas
I had enough of this. I don't care if she doesn't wanna see me. I'll make her.

Lexi
I never want to see him again.

Dallas
I got up and ran outside all the way to Lexi's place. I walked in and Amber looked shocked.

"Dallas what happened" she asked but I ignored her. I needed Lexi.

I didn't even knock on her door. I saw he sitting on her bed crying and cutting her arm repeatedly. I ran over and took it from her. I sat on her legs and I kissed her. Not hard but soft. I wanted her and only her. I needed to show her that. Once she pulled away her eyes started to close. She swayed and fell onto the bed. Going unconscious.

"SOMEONE HELP!" I yelled and they called the ambulance.

They took her away and I broke. Quickly we made our way to the hospital and they let us inside. I sat with her and cried. I held her hand and cried.

"I'm sorry Lex, so so sorry" I cried.

"I love you so goddamn much. You're my Angel from heaven and I've hurt you so many times. I'm sorry I'm so so sorry" I muttered to her.

"I love you Alexis. Don't leave me please. I couldn't live without you" I whispered.

"See I kept the Dog tag and i see you did too. I love you Lex but if you wake up I'll let you go." I said.

"You hear me? Let her live and I'll let her go" I said looking up.

I cried so much and held her hand. The doctor then came in and crouched next to me.

"Do you wanna see the cuts?" she asked and I nodded.

She unwrapped them but what I didn't realize is she wrote my first and last on her arms.

"Can I touch them?" I asked.

"Gently" she said and I nodded.

"I don't know if you can hear me Lexi but stop. Please" I said kissing her cuts.