Chapter 22: Cheater

Lexi
I woke up feeling shitty for leaving Dally out on the porch like that. I picked up my phone and sent him a text.

Morning Tex. I'm sorry about last night. I feel bad for leaving you out in the cold. Should've let you in. I'll be on my way soon.

Once I sent the text I went to my closet to find something to wear. I picked out a black and white dress with a bow in the back. I walked out of the house and towards Bucks.

Cherry
I got up and saw Dally sleeping next to me. I kissed him and saw his phone on the bed side. I ringed so I picked it up and saw a text message from Angel. I read it. It was Dally's girlfriend I guess which means. Dallas cheated on her with me. I started smirking and deleted the message. I jumped back into bed with him and fell asleep.

Dallas
I woke up and saw Cherry next to me naked. I was confused until last night came back to me.

"Cherry. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You invited me up here and we had a little bit of fun" she said winking.

"Get out" I said.

"Come on Dal...one more round?" she pleaded.

"No, get out" I said.

"Worried Lexi will find out?" she asked and I stopped.

I completely forgot about Lexi. I just cheated on the girl I loved more than anything. Shit.

"Get out right now Cherry" I said but she didn't move.

Suddenly the door opened and there was a scream. I looked up hesitantly to see Lexi standing there crying. She didn't say anything just left. I looked at Cherry who was smiling. I slipped on some clothes and dragged her out there in her bra and underwear for everyone to see. I didn't care. She fucked up my relationship. I threw her outside and threw her clothes at her shutting the door locking it.

"Dallas!" she yelled crying. I didn't give two shits. I messed up and I needed to find her.

Buck stopped me before I could go upstairs.

"What just happened?" he asked.

"I fucked up that's what" I said moving him out of the way going upstairs.

I got dressed quickly and ran to Lexi's place. I tried opening the door but it was locked. I quickly called Amber to see if she could open the door.

"Come on pick up Amber" I muttered.

"Hello?" someone said.

"Amber?" I said.

"No. It's Soda. Want me to get Amber?" he asked.

"Duh!" I said.

Moments later someone answered.

"What Dallas?" She asked.

"I need the keys to your place" I said.

"Should be open and why?" she asked.

"Lex locked me out. I'm scared she's gonna do something bad" I said.

"Key is on top of the door frame" she said.

I hung up and searched the door frame. I found the key and opened the door. I ran upstairs to see Lexi on the bed crying with a bottle of pills. I ran over to her and took the pills. I looked at them and threw them across the room grabbing onto her wrists.

"DALLAS LET GO OF ME!" she yelled pulling away.

"No, Lexi listen" I said.

"I SAID LET GO OF ME!" she yelled and slapped me across the face.