Chapter 60: I'm Sorry

Dallas
I woke up smiled to myself. I was lucky to have Lexi as my girl.

"Morning Lexi Winston" I said with a smirk.

I looked over and saw she was gone. I got up and went downstairs looking for her.

"Lexi?" I called out.

"Lexi?" I called out again.

"Lexi!" I yelled louder.

"Alexis?!" I yelled panicked.

I ran upstairs and saw a note on the desk. Along with her ring...

Dear Dallas,
I'm sorry but by the time you read this i'll be gone...I didn't want you to yell at me or judge me calling me names or whatever. I didn't want to go through that. I'm guessing you're wondering where I am. I can't tell you that but I'll tell you this. I'm safe and so is our child...you read that right...I'm pregnant...with your kid. I know you don't like them that's why I left. I love you so much Dallas but...I want to keep him or her. I'm really sorry but please don't come looking for me. Also...no one else knows so don't go asking Bell, Brooke, I, Amber, or whoever cause they don't know. I'll miss you Dallas...I love you. Don't forget that. Move on. This is goodbye I guess...
~Alexis

I read it over and over again. No this isn't possible. She would never leave...she would have told someone too. I left our house and ran to Bell's place. I didn't waste anytime getting there either. I busted in and Brooke looked at me confused.

"Hey Dallas" she said smiling.

I just looked at her with the paper in my hand.

"Where is he..." I mumbled.

"What?" she asked confused.

"Where the fuck is Bellamy?!" I screamed.

"Dallas calm down!" she said getting up.

"NO! I'M NOT GONNA FUCKING CALM DOWN BROOKLYN!" I screamed and Bell came down stairs in a hurry.

"Dallas what the fuck?!" he yelled blocking Brooke.

"Bell where is she?!" I barked.

"Who?"

"Lexi you dumbass!" I screamed at him.

"I don't know. What do you mean?"

"D-Don't fuck with me right now. I know she's pregnant. Where is she?!" I pleaded holding tears back.

"Lexi told you?"

"NO! She left...she left leaving a note and her wedding ring"

"Dallas I don't know where she's at"

"B-Bull shit! Bell just please...t-tell me where she's a-at" I said and then I broke starting to cry.

"Dally...I don't know where she's at" he said and I just ran out heading to Amber's place.

Once I got there I walked in and I saw her feeding her kids.

"Hi Dal" she said smiling but her smile fell once she saw me in tears.

"Dallas what happened?" she asked hugging me.

"Lexi...she left me"

"W-what why?" she asked pulling away from our hug.

"She's pregnant and thinks I don't want the kid"

"Do you not want the kid?" she asked looking away.

"God! I do for God sakes I just. I need to know where she's at!" I said crying. Full on crying.

"Dal, we'll find her" Amber said hugging me again.

Lexi
I drove to Erik's house in tears. I knocked and he opened the door with a smile then a frown.

"Hey Lexi what's wrong?" he asked tilting his head.

I stood there frozen.

"Did Dallas hurt you?" he asked and I shook my head.

"I left him..."

"Why?"

"I-I'm pregnant..."

"Oh Lexi" he said and hugged me.

He let me in and I cried telling him everything.

"I love him Erik but I don't want to give my child up. I want this kid but Dal hates them" I said crying.

He hugged me playing with my hair.

"Look Lexi...it's alright" he said smiling.

"You can stay as long as you like"

"Thankyou" I said wiping my tears.

"There's a guest room. Come on i'll show ya" he said getting up.

I smiled as he showed me the spare room. I laid down and went to sleep thinking of Dallas.

Amber
After Dallas left my place to go home I knew where Lexi would go. She either left Tulsa or drove to Erik's house and no they aren't involved. They're friends but Dal didn't know that. She was afraid to tell him. I went upstairs and saw Soda lying in bed. He was tired and frustrated with the DX. I kissed him on the head and he smiled.

"What happened. I heard Dal. He okay?" he asked playing with my hair as I laid with him.

"Lexi left"

"Why?"

"She's pregnant and didn't think Dal wanted the kid but he does"

"Do you know where she's at?"

"I got an idea"

"You gonna go look for her?"

"Tomorrow. Twins are a handful" I said chuckling.

"Sleep princess. I'll watch the twins" he said and I nodded.

I went to sleep as he got up and kissed me smiling. He left and went to go play with the twins.

Here's a short little chapter. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and Stay Gold!
~Caity💛

P.S. Erik is gonna be important later on and no he's not a bad person. Just a little clarification :)