Chapter 42: Arguing Again

Lexi
I woke up to see Dally gone. I was confused until I saw a note on my desk.

Morning Angel,
I went to Bucks. He said someone was there to see me and said it was urgent. Come over when you wake up.
~Texas

I smiled and went to get dressed. I picked out blue jean shorts and a white cropped top with a green cardigan. I went downstairs and walked to Bucks. When I got there I saw Dallas and Cherry talking. Cherry. She then suddenly kissed him so I quickly turned around and left.

Dallas
I was talking with Cherry. She kept saying she was pregnant and that I was the father. That was a complete lie to cause I did it with her 6 months ago. She would obviously be showing. Even if it was my baby I don't want it. I hate children.

"IT'S NOT MY FUCKING KID!" I yelled at her.

"YES IT IS DAL! I HAVEN'T HAD SEX WITH ANYONE BESIDES YOU!" she yelled.

"BULL SHIT! YOU PROBABY FUCKED BOB OR RANDY!" I yelled.

"Dallas you're the father" she said and I shook my head.

"No, I'm not" I said and she suddenly kissed me. I pushed her away quickly and turned to hear the door slam shut and I saw the end of a green cardigan. I looked out the door quickly and saw Lexi.

"LEXI!" I yelled and she turned and looked at me like I killed her cat.

"I don't want to talk to you right now Dallas" she said and turned around.

I grabbed her arm and she slapped me. I let go and she ran home. I caught up to her and pushed her into a wall.

"Angel it isn't what you think!" I said but she slapped me again harder.

"LET ME FUCKING GO!" she yelled crying.

I kissed her. Gently. I wanted her and I wanted to show that. I let go of her and she started wiping her mouth off stomping away.

"Lexi listen to me!" I yelled and she turned to face me.

"What do you want?!" she yelled.

"It isn't what it looked like" he said.

"Yeah you kissing Cherry" she said rolling her eyes.

"Baby I didn't-" I started but she cut me off.

"You're so fucking difficult you know that? I love you and you say you do to but do you really? I'm fucking upset with you. I give you time and time again to prove you love me and each time you fail! You've hurt me too many times I can't count! I hate you and I never wanna see you again!" she yelled throwing off everything I gave her.

She ran off and I stood there picking up everything. I went to Bucks seeing Cherry still there. I left and went to the store and stole some random shit. The police caught me and I let them. I didn't care. When u got there I saw Sofia looking at me smirking.

"Does Lexi know?" she asked chuckling.

"No, she broke up with me" I said and she nodded.

"Does Buck?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"My parents kicked me out today. I was going round the stores robing the place. Food, money, stuff for fun, and whatever really. They caught me and threw me in here" she said shrugging.

I sat down and when they came to give us food I refused.

"Dallas, how's Lexi?" George asked.

"Good, she got her memory back yesterday...." I said.

"Awesome" he said smiling.

"Tell her I said hello when you get out" he said.

"Can't. She broke up with me" I said and he nodded.

I laid there bored looking at a picture of Lexi.
*******************************************

I hoped you liked it and stay gold!
~Caity💛