Chapter 54: Celebration

Lexi
The gang soon left and I laid there with Dallas cuddling close to him. While I laid with him Amber was next to him on the other side. It didn't bother me none if you're wondering. I know how much Dallas means to her. They're twins after all. I looked up at Dal and he kissed my head.

"I love you" I whispered and he smiled.

I rested my head in his chest and soon fell asleep feeling his hand on my ass.

Dallas
I was cuddling with Lexi when the doctor came in smiling. She was way to happy.

"Hey Dallas!" she said smiling.

"What?" I said a little rudely.

Amber smacked me and I just shrugged.

"What?" I said in confusion.

"Don't be so rude!"

"Sorry..."

"Wait...aren't you the one who fixed Johnny?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"Thankyou" I said smiling.

Dr. Miller talked to Amber and once she left I got curious on what the papers said. I was all in her space and I knew it bothered her which was still fun for me.

"Really Dallas?" she said pushing my head.

"Come on Amber what's the papers about?!"

"You're in my space"

"So?"

"Get in Lexi's!" she barked and I chuckled.

I held Lexi again resting my head against hers. I looked at her arm and saw a bandage poking out. I moved it up a bit and shook my head.

"Oh Angel" I whispered kissing it gently. After my kiss placed on her wrist I slid her sleeve back down.

I cuddled with Lexi until Amber started getting up.

"Amber. Is it time to go yet?" I asked.

"Yeah. You gonna carry Lexi or wake her up?" she asked.

"Carry her. She's been through a lot in the past five days. She needs the sleep" I said kissing her head and picked her up.

Once we got to the front I started walking out aand Amber started screaming and I turned back in confusion.

"DALLAS WINSTON GET BACK HERE!" she yelled.

I walked over and cocked my head.

"What?"

"You can't just leave"

We stood there and I was getting antsy.

"Wow...Dallas Winston and..." she looked confused and looked up at us.

"Amberle Winston...you his wife or something?" she asked and I chuckled.

Amber looked up at me and I looked down at her and we both smirked thinking the same thing.

"No, I'm his daughter" she said and I almost burst laughing.

"Oh...how old are you?" she asked confused.

"10" Amber said smiling.

The lady just stood there confused until we both started laughing.

"I'm just fucking with you. I'm his sister" she said and the lady looked scared.

Once we got in the car I sat in back with lexi and Amber turned looking at me.

"Where to?"

"Curtis's cause I know you miss your Sodie" I teased.