Chapter 57: Great news!

Lexi
It's been a month since Dallas asked me to marry him. I woke up and looked at the ring on my hand. I smiled as I looked at Dal who was holding me closely. I kissed him and he woke up.

"Good morning Mrs. Winston" he said smirking.

"Good morning Mr. Winston, how are you?" I asked smirking back.

"Just wonderful now that you're here with me" he said kissing me.

"I love you" I said smiling.

"I love you too" he said back.

We got up and I went through the closet looking for an outfit.

"Hey Tex, should I wear something lace or low-cut?" I asked him smirking to myself.

"Both Angel" he said coming behind me kissing my neck biting it gently.

I grabbed my black lace off the shoulder low cut shirt with blue jean shorts. I started to quickly get dressed but Dallas stopped me.

"Can I watch you change?" he asked looking away embarrassed.

"Sure Texas. You can watch me. You don't need to be embarrassed" I said kissing him.

I started stripping my clothes until he grabbed my arm.

"Slower please" he pleaded.

I smirked and started to slowly take my clothes off. I grabbed my shirt and threw it at him and he smirked. After I was basically naked he got up and started getting touchy.

"No Dallas...get your hands off me" I said and he whimpered.

"Pwease Angel?" he begged and I shook my head.

"Nope" I said smirking.

I decided to mess with him so I started teasing him and shaking my ass in his face. I wanted to see where this would go. He growled and grabbed me smirking.

"Ah!" I yelped and he kissed my neck biting and sucking on it.

"You don't mess with me. I get what I want when I want" he growled and I chuckled.

"What do you want?" I teased.

"You"

"Than have me" I whispered seductively smirking.

He growled pushing me onto the bed and we went at it wildly. After a few hours he laid next to me smirking.

"Wow Angel. You were amazing" he said smirking.

"Why thank you" I giggled.

After I got up and got dressed and Dallas wrapped his arms around my waist smirking.

"Wanna go to your place and hang out with the gang?"

"Yeah sure" I said smirking.

We got into the car and drove to my place. On the way Dal placed his hand on my thigh as he steered with his left hand.

"Lexi, you make me happy you know that?" he asked stroking my thigh.

"I know Dallas. You make me happy too" I said smiling and I held his hand.

We arrived back at my place and we walked in to see the whole gang there besides Steve, Soda, Eve, and Amber.

"Hey guys!" I yelled smiling.

They all turned and waved smiling back at us. I saw Bell walk up to us and he looked at me with a smile.

"Can I talk with you Lexi?" he asked and I nodded.

We walked somewhere private and he looked at me and hugged me.

"I'm happy for you two. You two are good for each other and I can see he loves you even if he won't say it in front of the gang" he said and I smiled.

"Thank you Bell. How are you and Brooke?"

"Wonderful. I'm thinking about marrying her ya know" he said and I started jumping up and down.

"Really?! OHMIGOD!!!!" I screamed and Dallas ran in and saw me jumping excitedly.

"Whats so yay about?" he asked.

"Nothin" I said smirking.

We went back to the living room and I cuddled close to Dally. I looked up at him resting my head and hand in his chest.

"I love you Dallas" I whispered.

"I love you too Alexis" he said aloud and the whole gang looked at him but left it alone.

Dallas
I was cuddling with Lexi until she said she loves me but she whispered it. I knew she didn't want to embarrass me but I didn't care.

"I love you too Alexis" I said aloud without hesitation. The gang looked at us but didn't say anything. Soon Amber and Soda came in giggling and laughing.

"We have an announcement!" Amber said happily.

"What?" the gang said.

"Soda and I are getting married!!!!!" Amber yelled smiling.

"OHMIGOD! CONGRATS!" Lexi yelled hugging her.

"Also...I'm pregnant!!" she said and the gang started freaking out. In a good way though.

After the whole happiness excitement thing blew over I went to talk to Amber. Afterwards I went to sleep with lexi.

"Goodnight Angel" I said kissing her.

"Night Texas" she said smiling back and soon Lexi and I fell asleep happy.

Lol 12am again but I hope you enjoyed. Stay Gold!
~Caity💛