Chapter 49: Asking for Forgiveness

Lexi
I woke up in my own house and I needed my stuff from Dallas's place. I got dressed in a lace white skirt and tank cropped top and walked out the door.

Dallas
I was sitting on my bed thinking. Thinking on what to do what to say. Suddenly there was a knock.

"Yeah" I asked confused.

"Its me. Buck"

"Come in"

He walked in and sat down next to me.

"You know. You need to talk to her...tell her you love her cause I know you do you just don't tell her" he said looking at me.

"I tried and I tried but everytime I tell her she never believes me enough. I feel bad I really do. It's my fault. Buck...I can't live without her..." I said while putting my head in my hand.

"Soooo...kiss her. Hold her. Don't let go until she forgives you. I know she loves you she just feels betrayed"

"Do you and Sofia ever fight?"

"Ha yeah. All the time. She's like you Dal, reckless and dangerous but I love her" he said smiling and I nodded.

"You know...when we were little...Amber and I sang together...should I sing her something?" I asked looking at him.

He was a little shocked by this and laughed a little.

"Chicks dig that but Lexi, I think she'd slap you" he said a while chuckling.

Suddenly there was another knock at the door. I looked at Buck and he shrugged.

"I'll get it" Buck said getting up.

Once he opened the door I saw Lexi standing there impatient.

Lexi
I knocked on Dallas's door and waited. I started getting impatient so I knocked again. Soon the door opened and I saw Buck not Dallas.

"Hey Buck! Why are you in Dallas's room?" I asked with confusion.

"Ol Dal is over there on the bed. We're just having a little chat" he said and I smirked at that.

"Why are you here?"

"Here to pick up my stuff" I said while leaning against the door frame and he nodded.

"So...can I go get em?" I asked annoyed.

Once I was let in Dallas and Buck left the room. I started going through the place looking for my clothes butting them in the bag I brought with me. I sighed and took off all the jewelry Dallas bought for me. I loved him and I thought he loved me too. I guess not. I was in the middle of cleaning out my stuff when I heard someone yell. I could tell it was from Dallas.

Dallas
I went downstairs and the phone rang.

"I'll get it" I said while motioning to Buck.

Once I picked up the phone I leaned against the wall and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hi I was just calling for your order on baby diapers" the voice said and I was shocked. Did they mean Lexi? Was she pregnant?!

"LEXI!!!" I called out.

"HUH?!" she sounded a little irritated.

"Wait Dallas! It's me Amber I was just kidding" she said quickly and I sighed.

"NEVER MIND!" I yelled.

"Wow Amberle. You scared me ya know..." I muttered.

"I know I'm sorry" she said chuckling.