Chapter 32: Prom

Lexi
It's been a month since the accident and Dal and I have been doing so much better. Prom was tomorrow but I knew Dal wouldn't want to go. He's not the type of dancing person. I was sitting on the couch finishing up my English report when Dal sat next to me stroking my hair.

"Hey Dallas" I said smiling.

"Hey Angel" he said smirking.

"What is it Dal?" I asked.

"Do you wanna go to prom with me?" he asked.

"Prom?" I said confused.

"Yeah prom" he said.

"Yeah Dallas, of course!" I said smiling.

~The Next Day~

Today was the day of prom. I was with Amber and O getting dressed.

"Lexi you should wear something hot for Dallas" O said smirking.

"Um, that's my brother O" Amber said and she and I laughed.

I picked out a black dress with a cut out in the back.

"Hows this?" I asked them spinning around.

"Perfect. Dallas is gonna freak!" O said.

We walked downstairs and waited for the guys. The guys came and when Dal saw me he picked me up and kissed me.

"Hey Lexis. You look gorgeous" he said kissing me again.

"Thanks Dal" I said smiling.

We went to the school where we were greeted by the principal.

"Welcome to the Tulsa Highschool Prom" she said smiling.

Once we walked in we went to a table and talked. Did I mention that Buck and Sofia are dating now? Yeah Dal and I walked in on them making out on the bar counter. After a while I got bored and it was annoying just to stand there seeing others dance.

"Dallas, can we dance?" I asked him.

"Sure" he said and grabbed my hand.

I placed my arms around his neck and he placed his arms around my waist. I laid my head on his chest as we swayed to the music.

"Dallas I love you" I said smiling.

"I love you too Lexi" he said kissing my head.

We danced and danced until the principal started talking.

"It is time to announce the cutest couple!" she said smiling.

"Tge cutest couple goes to...Lexi Grey and Dallas Winston?" she said saying Dally's name in confusion.

Dal and I looked at each other confused until we walked up. She looked at us and smiled.

"Your necklaces are adorable. What do they say?" she asks.

"His Angel" I said.

"Her Cowboy" he said smiling.

They gave us our prize and we walked off the stage.

Next they announced King, Queen, Prince, and Princess which was Amber, O, Soda, and Darry. We all danced together and it was amazing. It was the best day ever.

Once prom finished we went to my place and Dal collapsed on the bed exhausted. I smiled and sat on Dally's crouch. He smirked and I leaned towards him kissing him.

"Was Sylvia ever like this?" I asked.

"Lets not talk about her" he said and I smiled.

Soon we were going at it. It was a great night that night and i'd do it again if it was ever this great.
*******************************************

Hope you liked this chapter. I know it wasn't at long as it normally is but oh well. Thank you for reading and make sure you follow and read TheOutsiders105 books. Love you guys! Stay gold!
~Caity💛