Chapter 31: Tragic

Lexi
It's been a week since Dally left and here I was sitting in my bed crying. Sofia came towards me and hugged me.

"Its okay Lexi" she whispered.

"HE LEFT ME!" I yelled and she nodded.

"I know Lexi. He wants you to move on" she said and I shook my head.

"No! I love him!" I yelled at her.

"LEXI!" she yelled at me while I stormed off.

Dallas
A week ago Sylvia came to Bucks to talk to me. Asked me out. I wanted to get over Lexi so I said yes. Of course I knew she wasn't Lexi and wouldn't even be close to her but I don't know anymore. I still love Lexi and it hurt that I let her go but it was a deal. Lexi didn't die and in trade I had to let her go. She's free now so that's all that matters. She's probably with her new boyfriend anyways.

Sylvia came up to me and started kissing me. I kissed back. We started going at it but I couldn't stop comparing her to Lexi. She was so much different than Lexi. Once she was happy she stopped. I never mattered to her. Lexi was different. Plus she would go at it with me for hours while Sylvia and I lasted about 20 minutes. 30 at the most. I laid there with her while she caught her breath.

"Amazing baby" she said.

"Yep Sylv" I said.

"Dallas, what's on your mind?" she asked.

"Nothin" I said.

"Come on Dally" she said sitting on me.

Normally I would've been happy when Lexi would do things like that but I wasn't right now. I missed her.

Lexi
I went to Bucks and he greeted me.

"Havent seen you in a while. Are you and Dal still dating?" he asked.

"No...after my accident he broke up with me. Said god kept me here and in turn he'd let me go" I said and he nodded.

"He still loves you, you know" he said.

"I do too" I said.

"Is he upstairs?" I asked.

"Yeah but-" he started but I ran up the stairs before he could say anything.

"Dal can I talk to you?" I asked but what I saw hurt me.

"Dal?" I said and Sylvia turned around smirking.

"Lexi?" he said and I turned way and ran outside. The only thing I heard was Dally's yelling and then everything went black.

Dallas
Lexi walked in on me and Sylvia. I hurt her again and we weren't even together anymore. I pushed Sylvia off and quickly put on my clothes and ran after her.

There was a car coming and I quickly ran.

"LEXI WATCH OUT!" I yelled. She stopped and turned to me when the car honked and hit her.

"LEXI!" I yelled in shock.

I ran over to her and picked her up.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't see her I-" the guy started.

"Just leave" I said and carried her inside of Bucks.

"Buck call the ambulance!" I yelled and he grabbed the phone.

"Lexi? Lex! ALEXIS!" I yelled shaking her.

"Dal, let her go" Slyvia said wraping her arms around me.