Chapter 59: Oh shit...

Lexi
It's been two weeks since Amber and O gave birth. I woke up and groaned aloud in pain.

"You alright Angel?" Dal asked holding my hand.

"Um...I don't know. My stomach hurts and I feel like I have to vomit" I said with a shrug.

Suddenly I jumped out of bed running to the bathroom and threw up. Dally came in and held my hair back.

"Do you want me to get you some medicine and soup?" he asked and I nodded.

"Please" I said silently. He nodded and soon left the house.

I ran back to the bed and grabbed my phone calling Bell.

"Hey"

"Bell...can you keep me company...i'm throwing up and Dal went out to get me medicine" I asked pacing.

"Sick?" he asked with a hint of confusion.

"I don't feel sick that's the thing. I'm not warm and I don't feel dizzy just please come over" I pleaded and he sighed.

"Alright"

"YAY!" I yelled happily.

In a few minutes there was a knock and I opened it to see Bell. He looked at me cocked his head and handed me a pregnancy test.

"What is this for?" I asked confused.

"Go take it duh" he said rolling his eyes.

I went to the bathroom and took the test. Afterwards what I saw shocked me. It said positive. Positive...I started crying and I heard a knock.

"Lexi, what's wrong?" he asked. It was Bell.

"Positive" I said sadly.

"Whats wrong? I thought you wanted a kid"

"Dallas...he's gonna be pissed..." I said shaking my head.

"Come on...I'm taking you to Amber's place" he said and I opened the door and walked outside with him following.

We arrived at Amber and O's house and they were there with Eve. They were talking about the wedding.

"Hi Lexi! Are you feeling better?" Amber asked getting up.

"Dal told you?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm fine I guess it's just...i'm pregnant" I said with tears.

"YAY!" she yelled smiling and hugged me.

"Dallas is gonna leave me...I want the kid but I also want him...I'm thinking of an abortion...can you help out with the money?" I pleaded.

"What?! No!" she yelled and O and Eve got up to and started giving me a long lecture about why I shouldn't get an abortion.

"Okay" I said and left going back in the car. Bell took me back home and I walked in to see Dally walking around weirdly.

"Dallas?"

"Oh thank God I thought you left me" he said hugging me.

"I just went to talk to Amber, O, and Eve" I said shrugging.

"What about?"

"Wedding" I said and he nodded.

He handed me medicine and soup and I just looked at him shaking my head.

"I'm okay now Dallas" I said and he nodded hesitantly.

I ate the soup but not the medicine and we spent the day cuddling and watching tv.

"Dallas...can we watch the sunset?" I asked looking up at him.

He smirked and played with my hair placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I don't dig sunsets" he shrugged.

"Why not?" I asked looking up at him.

I wanted to do one last thing with Dallas before I would leave forever tomorrow. I knew he didn't want the baby and I couldn't tell him. I couldn't deal with it...

"Sunsets go from light to dark. I've never told anyone this but I actually dig sunrises...they go from dark to light. It kinda reminds me of you. My life was darkness until I met you. You are my light to my dark and I love you for it" he said kissing my neck. This broke my heart because i'd be leaving him tomorrow.

"Please, can we watch the sunset?"

"Okay Angel. We can" he said kissing me.

We got up and went outside and climbed the roof. We looked out as we watched the sunset. I held his hand and rested my head on his shoulder. Once the sun went down we went inside and went to bed. After Dal fell asleep I got up and started packing. I took out a piece of paper and wrote him a note.

"I love you Dallas Tucker Winston...i'm sorry" I whispered and walked out the bedroom for and then the door of our house. Leaving forever...

I'm sorry don't kill me. Stay Gold!
~Caity💛