Chapter 28: Date

Lexi
I woke up with a massive headache and sore.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled causing Dallas to wake up startled.

"Angel, you okay?" he asked.

He was calm until his headache kicked in.

"Shit" he said.

"Heads pounding?" I asked and he nodded.

I moved the blankets to see we were naked. That's why I was sore but why did our heads hurt? I started slipping on Dal's shirt when I remembered.

"Did we have sex drunk?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Cant remember that well" he said and I nodded.

I went downstairs and grabbed some advil and water going up the stairs. I sat down next to Dal and gave him two pills. I downed two while he downed two. After a while we felt okay at least and got up.

"You know, I'm bored. Do you wanna go out on a date?" he asked.

"Of course Tex" I said smiling.

I got up and went through my closet looking for an outfit. I wore a black skirt with a t-shirt and leather jacket. Once I came out Dal kissed me.

"Where do you wanna go beautiful?" he asked.

"Dingo" I said.

"Then movies" I said smirking and he nodded.

We headed out and went to the Dingo. We sat down and talked for a while till someone decided to take our order.

"Hi I'm laurel and I'll be your waitress today" she said.

She looked up at us and saw Dally and smirked.

"Hey cutie. What would you like?" she asked.

"Coke and a burger" he said and she nodded giggling.

"What about you Angel, what would you like?" he asked me.

"Um I'll get the same" I said smiling.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes getting off the table. When she came back she unbuttoned her shirt a lot and was basically showing herself to Dally.

"Here you go cutie" she said smiling at him.

"And yours" she said throwing my food down.

I rolled my eyes and ate. After a while she kept flirting with Dal.

"Excuse me thot, that's my boyfriend that you're flirting with and if you know Dally's reputation know I'm not like him. I'm worse" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Get the hell away now" I said standing up.

"One..."

"I wouldn't let her count. It never ends well" Dal started to say to her.

"Two..."

"I would go if I were you" he said to her and she rolled her eyes.

"Three" I said angry and Dal smirked.

I walked away grabbing the pitcher of hot coffee and poured it over her. No it wasn't scorching hot but hot enough to hurt.

"AHH!" she yelled and I smirked.

"Told you not to let her count" he said to her.

She got up and walked towards me and slapped me.

"Did you just slap me?" I asked.

"Yeah, what're you gonna do about it?!" she said.

I shook my head smirking and punched her square in the face. Soon we were having a full on fight and I took a glass cup and smashed it onto her. She was on the floor crying and I stormed out. I wasn't too hurt but I had a few cuts. Dal soon followed and set a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged him away and walked home.

"Whats wrong with you?" he asked.

"Whats wrong with me? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled.

"Me?! I'm not the one who lost her temper!" he yelled.

"You let that fucking whore touch you and be all over you! I don't get you Dallas! If you don't wanna be with me tell me so I can go!" I yelled.

"I DON'T WANNA BE WITH YOU! THERE I SAID IT HAPPY?!" he yelled and that surprised me.

"You don't wanna be with me?" I asked dumbfounded.

"NO! You think I ever loved you? Well you thought wrong Lexi! I never did and all that shit I said was plain dumb! You think i'd love someone? You obviously don't know me then!" he yelled.

"You never loved me?" I asked.

"NO! How do I get this inside your thick skull? I...don't...love...you!" he said slowly like I was dumb.

"IF YOU NEVER LOVED ME WHY'D YOU EVEN ASK ME OUT?!" I yelled.

"FOR SEX YOU RETARD!" he yelled and I just stood there.

"What?" I said.

"I never loved you. I used you. That's what I do" he said and I just shook my head.

I started taking off my dog tag he gave me and I threw it at him.

"Don't ever, I mean EVER talk to me again" I yelled and started walking away.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU WHORE!" he yelled. It hurt because he said those words again but I didn't wanna show it. I left it be and kept on walking. All the way home.

Dallas
I started yelling at Lexi. She fucking angered me so much. She started walking away and I lost my temper.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU WHORE!" I yelled and once I said it I wanted to take it back but she was gone. It just came out. I looked down at the dog tag and knew I messed up. I was so angry. I didn't mean any of it.

I went back to her place and knocked. Soda opened the door and looked confused.

"Lexi here" I asked.

"Upstairs but didn't wanna see anyone" he said and I nodded. I turned around and went to Bucks. I really messed up.

Lexi
Once I got home I went o my room and cried. Cried cried and cried. I wanted to end it. End it all. Right here right now. I grabbed the scissors cutting myself again. I knew it was wrong but it was the one thing that made me feel something I guess. I sat there crying and laid down. He left me and there was nothing I could do to fix it. He even said it himself. He doesn't love me.
*******************************************

Welp I hoped you liked this chapter and stay gold!
~Caity💛