Chapter 66: Invitation

Lexi
I woke up and saw Dally asleep. I got up and walked to our closet to change out of my night clothes. I wore loose blue jean shorts along with a grey off the shoulder sweatshirt with the word (or is it a letter?) USA. I started walking to the door when Dally woke up.

"Angel? Where ya going?" he asked and I froze.

"Out Dal"

"Want me to come with?" he asked getting up quickly.

"Dal I'm fine alright? I'm just gonna go get some groceries and I'll be back"

"Lexi please let me come with I-"

"No Dal, I wanna go by myself. I can take care of myself too" I hissed.

"I'm sorry Angel I just don't want you hurt"

"Dal I didn't mean to yell I just I don't want you to treat me like I'm helpless" I said and he nodded.

"I'm sorry"

"Its fine Dal. I'll be back before you know it" I said smiling.

He walked up to me and I gave him a kiss and headed out the door. I was gonna get some groceries but I also was gonna go talk to Erik. To see if he wants to come to the wedding. Once I left I went to his place and knocked.

"In a second!" he yelled and I stood there waiting.

Soon he opened the door while pulling his shirt on.

"Hey Reynolds, can I come in?" I asked with a small smirk.

"Sure Grey or is it Winston now?" he asked but I pushed that to the side.

I sat down and he looked at me funnily.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" I joked.

"Look Lexi I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking that day. I haven't seen you in a month and I feel bad. I also didn't want to just show up at your place cause that would be a little rude...also that comment about your last name I didn't mean for that to sound rude it's just that I-" he rambled but I cut him off.

"Look Erik it's fine. My last name is still Grey though....Dal and I are getting married next week though...I wanted to know if you would like to come?" I asked looking at the floor.

"Of course i'd come to your wedding" he said with a smile.

"Great! It's next Saturday at 4" I said smiling.

"4am?! Wow lexi" he said jokingly.

"No you dummy. 4pm" I said and he laughed.

"I gotta go though. I see ya later" I said walking to the door.

"Where to? Home?" he asked.

"Store"

"Dallas with you?"

"No"

"Can I come with?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't need help! I can do it myself!" I growled at him and he threw his arms up in defense.

"Look Grey I just wanted to talk" he said and I sighed.

"I'm sorry. Yeah you can come" I said and he nodded.

We got into my car and drove to the store well Erik drove us cause he said he didn't want me to stress to much. Once we got there I walked inside and he followed closely.

Erik
I was taking Lexi to the store and as I drove I glanced at her. God she made me smile. I just hope I didn't screw up our friendship at least...

Once we got to the store we walked inside and I looked at her and contemplated weather or not to ask the question.

"How are you and Dalasked finally asked and she smiled.

"We're doing amazing. He honestly is so impatient for the kid" she said and I just chuckled.

"Well who wouldn't be?" I asked and she started chuckling too.

She was almost done and we were having a good talk. Finally I decided to ask her.

"Did I ruin our friendship?" I asked cautiously.

"What? No you didn't I was just shocked and worried what Dal would say if I told him" she said looking down.

"He doesn't know we're friends does he?" I asked and she shook her head.

"If he finds out you know the first thing he's gonna think is that you're cheating"

"Don't tell me what to do!" she barked.

"Sorry I just don't want you hurt"

"I'm sorry Erik I just. I don't want that to happen so I'm hoping he doesn't find out" she said shrugging.

Once we finished she said she could carry the groceries so I didn't touch a single bag. I saw she was struggling so I picked some up.

"Erik! I said I can handle it!" she said upset.

"I don't care you can hate me later. I don't want your baby hurt. I don't want you hurt either" I barked and she nodded.

Once we loaded the car she got in and fell asleep in the passenger side. I knew she and Dal got a different home so I decided to drive her to Amber's place cause I didn't want to trigger Dallas's thoughts or whatever.

When I got there she came out and said she could handle it from here. I nodded and walked home.

Lexi
I woke up and looked over to see Amber.

"Erik said to drop you off. Now we need to come up with a dumb excuse" she said and I nodded.

"I'll tell him I picked you up cause I needed help and you were the closest" I said and she agreed.

Once I got home Dallas dropped her off and once he came back we put the groceries away and went to the couch to cuddle and watch tv. That's basically all we did for the rest of the day until we both went to bed earlier than normal.

I hoped you liked this chapter and also the person who is Erik is below. Stay Gold!
~Caity💛

 Stay Gold!~Caity💛

Erik up above