Chapter 41: Amnesia

Dallas
Its been a week since Lexi's accident and she hasn't remembered a thing about out relationship. I also haven't left or aten in a week. I've been in my room doing nothing. I heard a knock and I slipped on a T-shirt and my jeans and opened the door.

"Dallas, go see her" Buck said and I nodded.

I went to her place but no one was there. I went to the Curtis's and everyone looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Dallas!" Lexi said smiling.

Her smile almost broke me. I nodded and went into the kitchen and grabbed a beer. I couldn't even finish half of it before I felt sick. I went to the backyard and sat there thinking.

Lexi
I saw Dallas for once in a while. He looked sad and smaller. He looked sick to. He left and went to the backyard. Everyone looked at me like I should do something.

"Lexi, you're the closest to him. Go talk to him" O said and I nodded.

I went back there and he looked up at me and turned away quickly.

"Dallas, why are you avoiding me?" I asked.

"Thats not important" he said.

"Dallas, what happened?!" I yelled upset.

"NOTHING LEXI! LEAVE ME ALONE!" he yelled.

"NO! I WANNA KNOW WHY THE FUCK YOU'RE MAD AT ME FOR?! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN THREE YEARS AND YOU IGNORE ME FOR THE FIRST WEEK!" I yelled.

"I SAID TO LEAVE ME ALONE!" he yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO DALLAS?!" I yelled upset.

"YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ANGEL!" he yelled which shocked me.

"What did you call me?" I asked and he shook his head and walked out.

Once he left I went to the gang and yelled in frustration.

"UGH!" I yelled hitting the table.

"Whats wrong?" Sofia asked.

"Fucking Dallas. I love him and I'll never tell him cause now I know he will never love me back. I haven't seen him in three years and he ignores me for the first week!" I yelled. She nodded and got up and left.

Dallas
I sat in my room again and there was another knock.

"I'M NOT GOING BACK BUCK!" I yelled.

"Its Sofia" she said.

She came in and sat down.

"She loves you ya know" she said.

"She doesn't remember me. Any of our relationship" I said.

"The guys who raped her I hurt them bad" she said and I chuckled.

"Im glad you did" I said.

"You should just straight up kiss her" she said.

"She doesn't feel the same" I said.

"Is Dallas Winston scared?" she asked.

"No I am not. I always get what I want" I said.

"And what do you want?" she asked.

"Lexi" I said.

"Who?" she said.

"Alexis Jade Grey!" I said and got up rushing to Lexi's place.

"Hey Dallas" Amber said smiling.

"Where's Lexi?" I asked.

"Upstairs" she said and I nodded.

"Hey come eat real quick. I know you haven't eaten in a while. You've gotten thinner" she said.

I quickly ate and ran upstairs to her room. I busted in and she looked up confused. She got up and walked up to me.

"Are you mad at me Dallas?" she asked.

I didn't respond at all. She turned back around and I quickly grabbed onto her arm pushing her roughly against the wall kissing her. I started kissing down her neck and she wrapped her arms around me moaning. We fucked and after an hour or two she laid down next to me panting. She didn't say anything she was just a little shocked.

Lexi
I was lying there naked next to Dallas. I just slept with my best friend and my crush. I couldn't believe it. I breathed heavily and he turned to me and sighed.

"I-I love you Angel" he said calling me that name again.

I laid there when everything came back to me. Every single argument, kiss, laugh, hug, smirk, song.

"I love you too Tex" I said and he looked at me shocked.

"W-what?" he asked.

"I said I love you too Tex" I said smirking.

"Who am I?" he asked.

"Dallas Tucker Winston, my boyfriend and best friend" I said and he smiled.

"You really remember?!" he asked and I got on top of him sitting in his lap moving in a circular motion.

"Damn" he said and I laughed.

He pulled me towards him and we hand another wild time.
*******************************************

Yay! She remembered! Hope you liked it! Stay gold!
~Caity💛