Chapter 4: Hospital

Lexi
I was sitting there with Dallas when Adam came in looking worried. When he saw me he rushed over and kneeled in front of me.

"Baby are you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah its Amber. She got stabbed" I said. I looked over and saw Dal looking the the floor not blinking.

"Dallas?" I said.

"Huh" he said.

"Are you alright?" I said.

"I don't know man, I just I should've watched her closer. She's my damn twin" he said. I hugged him and rubbed his back.

"Suck it up man" Adam said to him.

I turned and looked at him upset.

"Adam leave...please" I said and he scoffed and left.

"Dal I'm sure she'll be fine" I said hugging him.

"I hope so...she's all I got left" he said.

"No, Dallas...you have me" I said and he smirked.

We talked for a while and it was midnight when Dal asked Dar to take everyone home since we had things to do tomorrow. I hugged Dal and left.

Dallas
She told me it will be alright. I told her if Amber goes i'll have nothing left. What she said shocked me.

"No, Dallas...you'll have me" she said and I looked at her and smirked.

I got up and walked over to Darry who was with O comforting her.

"Hey Dar, can you take everyone home. It's getting late man" I said and he nodded.

"O, you can stay" I said and she looked happy to stay. The gang left when Soda came back over.

"I told you to go man, you got work tomorrow" I said.

"No, I wanna stay...please?" he asked.

"Fine" I said not wanting to argue.

He sat down next to O while I sat on the other side of her. She started telling the story on how Amber and her met. I was guessing Soda asked. After a while I heard Soda say something id thought i'd never hear.

"O, don't tell her this but I love her" he said and I didn't feel like bashing his head in so I looked at the floor instead.

After hours later the doctor came out to tell us about Amber's condition.

"She'll be fine, she maybe have a faint scar" she said.

"Can we see her?" I asked.

"Of course" she said and led us to her room.

When we got there Soda ran in and started talking to her. At least I knew she'd be somewhat safe with him. I stood there and watched. After they talked she said she was tired.

"Goodnight!" O said and they walked out.

I walked up to her and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Amber" I said and walked out.

"Dallas" she whispered.

I turned around and smiled.

"Yeah" I said.

"I missed you brother" she said.

"Missed you too sister" I said smiling.

"Did THE Dallas Winston smile?" she asked.

"Even when you're hurt you manage to get under my skin" I said.

"Well Dal, we are Winstons" she said laughing.