Chapter 40: Accident

Lexi
I woke up in Dally's arms with my hair all messed up. I looked at him and smiled as I rested my head on his chest. I could hear his steady breathing. I looked up at him and kissed him. Later on he woke up and looked down at me.

"Morning Angel" he said.

"Morning Dallas" I said smiling.

We cuddled for a while before we decided we should get up. I got up and got dressed in a navy blue skirt with a stripped shirt and jean jacket. I didn't feel like waiting for Dally so I went downstairs to see Amber cooking.

"Well look who's finally awake" she said laughing.

Dallas came behind me and hugged me putting a hand up my skirt making me giggle as I tried to move away.

"No PDA!" O yelled.

We just stood there and after a while I giggled again.

"Hey Lexi, can you do me a favor and go get me carrots from the store?" Amber asked me.

"Of course" I said and grabbed my wallet and walked to the door.

"Woah! I'm coming with" Dal said.

"Texas, I'll be fine" I said and walked out and to the store.

I went to the store and bought carrots, cola, apples, and whatever really. I paid for it and walked out of the store. On my way home socs were pulling up to me screaming and yelling things like "Winston's girl is all alone" and "Damn she hot" I kept walking when they stopped and got out of the car. They caught up with me and one pushed me against the wall.

"Wow Marcia, ain't she beautiful?" he said.

"Randy, you and I are dating though!" she yelled.

"Randy huh, sounds like a dogs name. Come here Randy. Come here boy" I said fucking with him.

He scoffed and kissed me. He kissed my lips, my neck, my chest, my thighs, my stomach, and everywhere else. He grabbed me and pushed me into the ally getting on top of me and undoing his belt. Another Soc got on top of me and undid his belt too. After they were finished with me I laid there crying. They took a rock and their fists and started hitting me. After a while I blacked out and couldn't remember a thing.

Dallas
It's been a while since Lexi was out. I was getting worried.

"Dallas, maybe the lines long" Amber said.

"For three hours?!" I said loudly and she shrugged.

"I don't care. I'm going" I said and left. I walked to the store and in the corner of my eyes I saw someone naked and lying on the ground unconscious. I walked over there and saw Lexi.

"Fuck, no, no, no, no, no" I said trying to wake her.

I picked her up and wrapped my jacket around her. I called the ambulance as I held her in my arms.

"Im sorry Lexi. I'm so so sorry" I said.

The police and the ambulance came and got her. George started walking towards me and cuffed me.

"Dallas Winston, you're under arrest for the rape and assault on Alexis Grey" he said and I shook my head.

"I didn't do it" I mumbled.

When I got in the car instead of going to the station we were going to the hospital.

"I thought-"

"I know you would never hurt her. Plus you showed some dignity by covering her up. I know it wasn't you too cause the jacket she was wearing said Winston plus you love her. You may not say it a lot in public bud I know you two love each other. She's changed ya Winston and even you notice it. Soon she gonna get pregnant and you'll be the happiest in the world" he said.