Chapter 56: Surprise?!

Dallas
I woke up and saw Lexi next to me. She was naked and I knew what happened. I grabbed my jacket seeing the ring I bought. I had to ask but I would tonight maybe...she started turning and I hid the ring. She woke up and grabbed my hand.

"Morning Texas...Ya thinking about something?" she asked smiling.

"Yeah"

"What about?"

"Wanna go out tonight?"

"Like a date?" she asked sitting up.

"Yep" I said kissing her neck biting it softly.

"Of course Tex" she said giggling.

She pushed me down onto the bed and we had some fun...again. Once we were done we got up and got dressed. We went to the Lexi's place and I heard O freaking out upstairs. I went up there cause she yelled for me and I saw Amber sitting next to Soda with the covers around her. Soda wasn't wearing a shirt so I knew what happened.

"Dallas! Your sister had a wild night last night cause look!" she said holding up a ripped dress.

I rolled my eyes and lexi giggled.

"Octavia Blake get over yourself. Lexi and I have done similar. I could care less what Amber does. I'm done trying and if I'm not in the house I don't care" I said and O stomped her foot.

"If Bell saw this shit he would be furious! It's just cause your brother is the biggest man whore in Tulsa so he could care less!" she started yelling.

"Well I don't think Bell cares" Soda interrupted.

"BELLAMY!!!!" Amber yelled and he ran up.

They started talking about O's life with Darry and I rolled my eyes. After this whole thing ended I went to Lexi's room with her.

"Get dressed Angel. We're going put now" I said and she nodded.

Lexi
I went into my closet to look for an outfit. I wore a low cut white lace dress. I walked out and Dally's jaw dropped.

"Damn" he muttered and I smirked.

I walked up to him and started fucking around with him.

"Oh...it's getting hot don't ya think?" I said pushing my dress off my shoulders.

"Hmmm maybe" he said smirking.

"Wanna have some fun?" I asked with a smirk.

"Not yet. It's only 8:00" he said smirking.

"Okay?" I said and he grabbed my hand leading me out.

We got into the car and Dallas drove us to the Curtis place.

"Remember...this is where we re-met. I walked into the kitchen and you were on the counter drinking my beer" he said and I giggled.

He drove us to Bucks and we went inside. He sat me on the chair I normally sit in and he looked at me putting his jacket over me.

"Remember when you told me Adam raped you and never told you but after you fell asleep I went to his place and beat him senseless" he said smirking.

"Here we also got drunk and I told you I had feelings for you" he said and I nodded.

He grabbed my hand and we left going back to my place. We walked in and sat on the couch.

"Right here is where I asked you out. The day I said...Will you be my girl?"

We went upstairs and went to my room sitting on my bed.

"Remember after our first fight I came here and after you passed out I saw you cut yourself. I pleaded you to stop and that what I did was wrong" he said and lifted my arm kissing my faint scars.

We left and went back to Bucks going to Dallas's room.

"This is where we spent my birthday remember?" he said and I nodded.

We went back to my place again and he held me as we sat on my bed.

"This is where we celebrated your birthday"

He grabbed me going to the hill where he was shot and he looked at me smiling.

"This is where I was shot. Where I thought my life was gonna end but now...this is going to be the same place my life is going to start" he said and I looked at him confused.

"What?"

"Shh and listen" he said smiling.

"We were so beautiful
We were so tragic"

He sang me a song on how much he loves me. After he finished he got on one knee and pulled out a box. He looked up at me with a smile.

"Lexi, ever since I met you my life has been nothing but wonderful. You make me happy on my darkest days and darkest times. I never thought i'd love someone as much as you. I never even thought I was capable of love. What I'm saying is that...you mean a lot to me. You're my girlfriend, bestfriend, and maybe wife. I'd never thought this would happen but there's no one i'd rather be with than you. What I'm trying to say is...Alexis Jade Grey...will you marry me?"

I stood there in tears. I smiled widely and nodded.

"Yes?" he said confused.

"YES!" I yelled and he got up hugging me.

"I love you so much Alexis Jade Grey" he said and kissed me.

"I love you too Dallas Tucker Winston" I said smiling.

He slipped the ring onto my finger and we drove back to Bucks. We went upstairs and he pushed me into the wall.

"Well you know...you're name is gonna be Alexis Jade Winston" he smirked.

"Why not Dallas Tucker Grey?" I asked with a smirk.

"Cause"

"Cause why?" I teased as he kissed my neck.

"You don't know how long I've hoped to change your last name to Winston that's why" he said biting my neck.

"Fuck me Winston" I moaned out as he smirked.

"My pleasure soon to be Mrs. Winston" he smirked.

He pushed me onto the bed and soon we were going at it like cats and dogs. After he kissed me as he held me close.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I replied kissing him.

We cuddled as I fell asleep to him playing with my hair.

Aw now they're engaged

Aw now they're engaged. Hope you enjoyed and Stay Gold!
~Caity💛