Chapter 43: What?

Lexi
I woke up to a sudden knock on my door.

"Go away! Let me sleep!" I yelled.

"Its Buck. If you don't open the damn door I'll kick it down!" he said and I groaned.

"What do you want?!" I yelled opening the door.

"If this mentions Dallas at all I'll punch you" I said plainly.

"Sofia was arested last night. So was Dallas" he said and I rolled my eyes and punched him.

"What the fuck?" he said confused.

"I meant it. You said his name so I hit you" I said crossing my arms.

"What'd they do this time?" I asked.

"Sofia just got kicked out so she probably gonna live with me. And Dal. He robbed a store for you" he said and I was confused.

"He did?" I asked confused.

"Yeah he tried to steal a bracelet that said Angel on it" he said and I shook my head.

"He needs to get over himself. We're through. I'm done with his shit" I said crossing my arms.

"He didn't kiss Cherry. I shouldn't have let you leave the place. I should've made you stay so you could've see what happened. Dal was hurting. When he came back in and Cherry was still here he stormed out. She even told him she was pregnant and he didn't care. He said he wanted to be with you" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Liar" I said.

"Go, go see him" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine" I said and went to get dressed. I wore white jean shorts and a grey tank top cropped top. We left the house and went to the police station.

Dallas
I woke up with the picture of Lexi in my hands. I smirked cause she looked so beautiful.

"You know you two can make bail right?" George said.

"Nah, I'm fine" Sofia said.

"No point" I said shrugging.

Soon we were sitting there when Lexi came in along with Buck.

"Hey Buck!" Sofia said running up to the bars kissing him.

I saw Lexi and moved to the furthest corner I could find.

"Dallas you retard. I'm here for you" she said and I smirked a little.

"What the fuck did you steal?" she asked.

"Food, toys, random shit" I said shrugging.

"Did you realise you grabbed this to?" she asks holding up a bracelet with the words angel across it.

"I stole that?" I asked and she nodded.

"Get over yourself Dallas! Move on! I'm through with your shit okay?" she said and walked away.

I sat there again as I watched her leave. Buck looked at me like I need to tell at make her stay.

"I LOVE YOU ALEXIS JADE GREY! I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS SAY! YOU'RE MY ONE WEAKNESS OKAY?! I LOVE YOU AND I WANT YOU AND ONLY YOU! NO ONE ELSE!" I yelled and she turned and looked at me along with the whole fuckin station.

"What?" she said confused.

"You heard me. I love you Alexis" I said.

"I never kissed her. You mean so much to me Lexi. Please take me back" I said and she shook her head.