Chapter 58: Awww

Lexi
It's been a few months since Dally and I got engaged and we've been spending every second with each other. More than usual at least. I was currently on the couch with the whole gang cuddling with Dallas. I was lying on top of him as he had his head on top of mine and one of his arms around my waist as the other was caressing my hair.

"Dallas"

"Yeah Angel" he replied kissing the top of my head.

"Why don't you like kids?"

"Um....I just don't like em" he said playing with my hair as I nodded.

"Why?"

"I don't know just wondering" I said and then I laid there quiet embarrassed for what I said.

Dallas
I was cuddling with Lexi and she suddenly asked why I don't like kids. I was shocked cause I told her that I just don't like em. They're annoying and messy but I was worried if she was pregnant cause she never asks this except for when we met and I started being a jerk to a kid.

"Um...I just don't like em" I said shrugging and she nodded.

I asked why and she just shrugged and said she was curious. She was quiet the rest of the time and I was afraid she might leave.

After the show Lexi got up and starting walking to the bathroom or kitchen. I couldn't really tell. I got up and followed her. She went to the bathroom and I heard sniffling. I knocked and I heard a gasp and after a little the door opened and I saw Lexi standing there with a weird expression on her face. I couldn't tell what was going on.

Lexi
I was in the bathroom crying. I know Dal doesn't like kids but I at least want one. Kids piss me off too but I would at least want one of my own. I heard a knock and I started mumbling random words until I cleaned up and opened the door and saw Dal standing there. I leaned against the door and started at him.

"Are you okay?" he asked holding my hands.

"Yeah Dal...I had to use the restroom" I lied.

"Alexis...are you pregnant?" he asked seriously.

"W-what?!" I asked with shock.

"Are you-" he asked but I interrupted him.

"God Dallas I'm not pregnant I just...." I trailed off.

He looked at me and pulled me towards him.

"Lexi listen. I'm sorry but I just don't like kids. They're annoying and messy. If you want to leave and find someone who will give you what you want then you can leave just let me down slowly alright?" he said looking away. I could see he was holding back tears.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked.

"No, no baby I don't but I can't give you a child. I just don't like them. I hate them actually. I can see you want one Alexis" he said ashamed.

"Dallas...I do want one I just would rather be with you. I love you okay? I couldn't even see myself with someone else" I said kissing him gently.

"I love you Alexis" he said hugging me.

We walked back to the living room and he sat on the couch. I sat on top of him and moved around smirking.

"I'm gonna jump you..." he threatend and I stopped smirking.

I laid against him and fell asleep.

Dallas
I had a boner and Lexi fell asleep on me. I groaned lightly and played with her hair. I heard the phone go off and no one heard it. I sighed and moved lexi carefully and answered the phone.