Chapter 52: I'm Done...

Dallas
I woke up on the floor with a massive headache. I walked outside roaming the streets when I saw Lexi with this guy. I got jealous I admit but she's not my girl anymore. No matter how much I wanted her to be. I walked away and went back to Bucks drinking again.

Lexi
I was out getting some food and this guy was looking around confused.

"Hey, ya need some help?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah...i'm kinda new here. Only been in Tulsa for about a week and I still can't find the goddamn gas station" he muttered.

"My friends boyfriend works the DX. Want be to show ya?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Please" he said smiling.

While on our walk to the DX I saw Dallas and I knew he looked at us. I just kept going on though. Once we walked from Dallas he looked at me and cocked his head confused.

"What?" I asked.

"That guy was looking at you...boyfriend?"

"Nah...ex...we broke up five days ago cause well...he cheated on me" I said shrugging.

"Oh that's horrible. You deserve better. Thank you by the way and the names Erik" he said smiling.

"No problem Erik. Names Lexi" I said and he nodded.

Once he walked into the DX I decided to go to Bucks to talk to Sofia. When I got to Bucks I saw no one there but Dallas who was on the couch looking at the ceiling.

"We're closed right now..." he said with his New York accent that made me crazy.

"Dallas. I'm looking for Sofia"

"Lexi?" he said confused.

"Sofia and Buck are on a date...." he said and I nodded.

"Alright" I said and started walking to the door.

Dallas
I was on the couch contemplating shit when the door opened. I told them we're closed and it was Lexi. She wanted to talk to Sofia. I told her she was out on a date with Buck and she nodded waking to the door.

"WAIT!" I called out.

These mistakes, I've made my fair share
When you needed me, I wasn't there
I was young, I was dumb, I was so immature
And the things that I did made you so insecure
But, baby, I'm still your man, I swear

When I finished she shook her head and left. I sighed knowing I lost her. It's been day five and I knew Pony and Johnny we're probably worried. I completely forgot about them. I left Bucks taking the car straight to Windrixville.

I went to the church where I saw Johnny and Pony sleeping.

"Hey guys. You hungry?" I said smirking and they woke up with a start.

"DALLAS!" Johnny said and hugged me.

"Come on let's go to Dairy Queen" I said and we got into the car and went to get food.

After we got our food we sat in the car talking.

"What took so long?" Pony asked.

"Touble at home..." I said shrugging.

"What kind?" Johnny asked.

"Well...Soda's been on my ass about you Pony and my sisters keeping him in check and-"

"D-do my parents worry about me?" Johnny asked hesistaintly.

"My God Johnny! Who gives a shit about them! You don't need them your real family is the gang!" I yelled upset.