Chapter 10: Roaming Around

Lexi
I woke up and saw Dallas sleeping next to me. I got up and walked into my bathroom. I turned on the water and waited for the water to heat up. I started taking off the clothes I borrowed from Dal and walked into the shower. I was washing my hair when I heard the door open. I peeked out and saw Dal undoing his jeans. I quickly closed the sliding door and stared at the wall.

"Dallas, you realize I'm taking a shower right?" I said.

"Yeah and?" he said and I rolled my eyes.

He left closing the door and I continued my shower. Once I finished I wrapped the towel around myself and walked out.

"I'll leave" he said getting up.

I looked through my closet and found blue jean shorts and a white cropped tank top with a baby pink cardigan. I walk back into my bathroom and curl my hair and put on a little bit of makeup. When I finished I open the door and Dallas looked at me grinning.

Dallas
I was sitting on the bed waiting for Lexi to get done showering. I really had to pee so I got up and carefully opened the door. When I knew she was in the shower I quietly walked over to the toilet. I started taking off my jeans when she said something.

"Dallas, you do realize I'm taking a shower right?" she asked.

"Yeah and?" I said to piss her off.

When I finished I left and sat on the bed again waiting. She opened the door and a towel was wrapped around her. Normally I would've stayed but something about Lexi is different. A good different.

"I'll leave" I said and walked out.

I stood there waiting when she came out. She was damn gorgeous.

"Where to Lex?" I asked.

"Um...Curtis place?" she said.

"Sure" I said.

As we walked to the Curtis house I started asking questions.

"So...does little Lex have a boyfriend?" I said messing with her.

"No..." she said blushing.

"Do ya like someone" I asked smirking.

"Maybe" she said blushing a darker pink.

"Are they in our gang?" I asked.

"Um...yeah..." she said getting nervous.

"Tell me Lex, we're friends right?" I asked smirking.

"Yeah"

"Who is it?" I asked smirking.

"Um...Bellamy" she said and something inside me hurt. A lot.

Lexi
I was being questioned by Dal and he asked who I liked from the gang. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to scream at him telling him I like him and always have but I knew I couldn't. So instead I lied to him.

"Um...Bellamy" I lied.

When I said this he stopped smirking and just nodded. We continued to walk but this time in silence. When we reached the Curtis house we saw Darry punching some guy.

"Lex, go find O!" Dal said and I ran away going to Darry's room.

When I got there O was sitting on his bed looking at the wall.

"This is my fault" she said.

"No it's not. It's the damn Socs" I said hugging her.

"You and Dal should go out sometime. Do you see the way he looks at you?" she asked.

"No"

"He treats you differently too. Darry fills me in saying he used to bring chicks over to Bucks every single night. But once you came he broke up with Sylvia and hangs out with you a lot. I know you're and only child but Bell is the closest thing you have to a brother and he sees it too." she said.

"Really?"

"Yes really"

Then the door opened to Dal and Dar. Dal had a tiny bruise on his face while Darry didn't have a mark really. I ran over to Dal and hugged him.

"You two dating now?" Darry asked and I blushed.

"No" Dal said.

He nodded as we left. We walked over to Bucks and I started asking him some things.

"Dally, do you like someone?" I asked him.

"Doll, you know I don't have feelings like that" he said.

"I know" I said and we continued walking. When we got there we sat on the stools talking to Buck.

"Hey can I have a drink?" I asked and he nodded handing me a beer.

I drank it and soon Dally and I started drinking together. This time we didn't get drunk so oh well.

"Dal, can I stay here tonight?" I asked.

"Sure" he said.

We walked up the stairs and I sat down on the floor. He picked me up and set me on the bed.

"Stop it. You're sleeping on the bed" he said.

I sighed and laid in his bed. He started walking towards the door and looked back at me.

"Goodnight" he said and walked out.

"Night" I said.
*******************************************

If you have read this earlier I changed the chapter up a bit. Here's the new edited version.
~Caity