Chapter 61: Hiding

Lexi
I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. I got confused until I remembered the night before. I got up and went downstairs to see Erik making breakfast.

"Erik you didn't have to make breakfast" I said smiling.

"What are ya talking about? This is for me" he said jokingly.

"Oh is that so?" I teased.

"Yep" he said popping the p.

I giggled and sat down across from him stealing his bacon from his plate.

"Hey! That's mine" he said pouting.

"Oh really? Are you the one manufacturing a baby the father wants nothing to do with?" I asked getting all in his face.

"No ma'am" he said smirking.

I pulled away smirking in accomplishment.

"What I thought" I said giggling and made myself a plate.

"So...you going back to Dal?" he asked eating his food.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Need anything?"

"Like?"

"I don't know what do pregnant people need?"

"I've never been pregnant how am I supposed to know?!" I started yelling.

"Oh shit that's right...don't piss the pregnant lady off..." he mumbled.

"Excuse me?!" I yelled.

"You have been excused" he joked.

"I fucking hate you Reynolds" I said chuckling and went upstairs.

"Where ya going?"

"Bath" I said and he nodded.

I went to the bathroom and took a bath. It was relaxing and warm. After a while there was a knock.

"Ugh! What do you want Reynolds?!" I said upset.

"Sorry sugar but someones at the door for you"

"Who is it?" I asked tensely.

"Don't worry ya pretty little head. It's Amber" he said with a chuckle.

I got out and wrapped a towel around myself. I walked out and he looked at me funny.

"You act like you've never seen a person basically naked" I said rolling my eyes.

"You're my pregnant friend. Of course in shocked" he said and I just walked away.

"I'm stealing your shirt" I yelled and slipped one of his white shirts over me.

I walked out and he kept staring at me.

"Earth to Erik!" I said waving my hand.

"Huh oh spaced off" he said which was a lie.

I walked to the door and Amber looked at me sadly.

"Are you leaving Dallas?" she asked and I shrugged.

"You with Erik then?" she asked and I shook my head.

"Tomorrow at around 12 go to the lot and Dal and I will be there to "look" for you cause he really wants too"

"I don't want to Amber. I'm scared" I said and she sighed.

"He loves you Lexi" she said and I shrugged.

"Maybe" I said and she nodded.

Once she left I looked at Erik who was still staring at me.

"You must be jealous that I look better in this than you do" I said with a smirk.

"Yep...very jealous" he said chuckling.

Dallas
I was at Bucks drinking and pacing.

"Buck! What do I do?!" I asked groaning.

"First stop drinking. It's late and you should sleep. Two. Tomorrow you can go look for her but sleep" he said and I nodded.

I handed him the beer and went upstairs to my old room falling asleep fast.

Lexi
I was getting tired and I went to bed early. I woke up and I looked over to see it was 12am. I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't. I got up and walked over to Erik's room.

"Erik?" I said poking him in the face.

"Hmmm"

"Can't sleep...can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked cautiously.

"mhmmm" he mumbled and opened his arms and I cuddled next to him as I fell asleep against his chest. What the hell was I doing?

Well here's another short chapter. I hope you enjoyed and Stay Gold!
~Caity💛

Two Broken People || Alexis Grey and Dallas Winstonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें