Chapter 64: Shopping

Lexi
I sat in my bed thinking about what has happened the past month. With the baby and Erik...I still haven't told Dally that and I really don't plan on it. Its also been a month since Erik and I talked too. I felt kinda bad.

"Lexi? You alright?" Dallas asked kissing my shoulder.

"Mhm" I lied.

"Angel I know you're thinking about something" he said playing with my hair.

"Just baby names" I lied again.

"Oh, any ideas?" he asked kissing my neck softly.

"Eh kinda" I lied and he nodded.

"I never asked you but where did you stay? You didn't sleep in the lot did ya?" he asked looking away in shame.

"No I didn't Dal" I said and he nodded.

"Um well...how's the baby?" he asked kissing my stomach.

"Dal I'm only two months" I said chuckling.

I got up and headed to my closet once I remembered I was supposed to go dress shopping today.

"What do you think boy or girl?" he asked walking up to me.

"Um girl?" I said and he nodded.

"I do too" he said and I nodded.

I found a white greyish dress and slipped it on.

"Dal can I wear your jacket?" I asked him and he nodded.

We both went downstairs and drove to Amber's place and the guys were all chatting on the couch while I walked up to O, Amber, and Eve.

"Ready Lexi?" Amber asked and I smiled.

"Yeah!" I said smiling.

We walked up to the door and I turned to look at Dally.

"I love you Tex!" I yelled and he looked up from Bloom and smiled at me.

"I love you too Angel!" he yelled back earning a bunch of ooooo's from the guys.

We left and I sat in the car staring at the window. I needed to tell someone this. Might as well tell the people I trust.

"Amber, O, Eve..." I said cautiously.

"Yeah?" they said in unison.

"I'm in deep shit right now..."

"Whats wrong?" Amber asked.

"I kissed Erik..." I said and they gasped.

"Well he kissed me and then I kissed back..."

"Keep going" O said and I nodded.

"This was when I left though and Dal and I were broken up I guess. Anyways we were fucking around like normal and then he kissed me. Straight up kissed me. I kissed back which was bad I know but I enjoyed it a little. I'm scared and I don't know what to do. Today has been awkward between Dal and I too"

"You know you should tell him" Eve said.

"I know but he's gonna lash out at me"

"No i'll be there with you" Amber said.

"Thank you but i'd rather not tell him" I said looking away.

"Okay if that's your decision then we'll support you okay?" O said and I nodded.

We got to the dress store and this girl came up to us with long brown hair. She smiled at us and asked if we needed help.

"Who's the lucky bride?" she asked us.

"All of us" I said and she smiled.

"Great! Who's the lucky grooms?" she asked with a smile.

"Darry, Dallas, Soda, And Steve" Eve said smiling.

"Who's marrying Darry and Soda?" she asked.

"O and I are" Amber said.

After she said that the girl lashed out at us. Calling us a whore and telling me the baby I'm carrying is from rape. After security took her away someone else that actually worked here helped us. I ended up getting a lace mermaid dress. It was beautiful. Once we left with all of dresses we came home to the guys playing around with the kids. It was so adorable. Dallas was playing with Bloom, Soda was running around with Pepsi in his arms with Steve carrying Tristan chasing after them and Darry he was just in the chair sleeping with Alice in his arms. It was cute how the guys took care of the kids. I walked over to Dally and sat down next to him.

"You love her don't ya?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck from behind.

"Actually I love both Pepsi and Bloom. Not cause they're Ambers kids but they're good kids. Don't cause trouble. O's kid doesn't cause trouble either but Tristan? He takes after Steve" he said and I chuckled.

We all decided to stay the night in the spare rooms since there were so much. I laid next to Dally and kissed him.

"I love you Dallas goodnight" I said smiling laying my head on his chest.

"Love you too Alexis night Angel" he said kissing my head and soon we fell asleep.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay Gold!
~Caity💛