Chapter 9: Game night

Lexi
I woke up with with a massive headache. I was confused until I remembered everything from last night.

"You know Lexi, I never told you this but I like you. I have for years now. Have since we met and I have since I saw you with Amber. I know people said I use broads for sex but your different. I'd never admit it to you but I missed you when I left. When you came in and said Adam raped you it hurt me that I couldn't protect you...I haven't said this in so long but Lexi...I love you so fuckin much"

"Love you to Dallas"

"Shit" I muttered to myself.

I got up saw my hair was in tangles. I went down the stairs carefully and sat on the stools.

"Hey Buck" I said.

"Hey Lex" he said pouring himself a beer.

"Do you have some aspirin and water?" I asked him.

"Yeah one sec" he said walking away.

He came back with six asprins and a two glasses of water.

"Why six?" I asked.

"I accidently hit Dal's head on the table while I tried putting him to bed" he said looking over at the couches.

I looked over and smiled.

"Wow Buck, how much did we drink?" I asked.

"You know what happened last night right?" he said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I do" I said.

"Did you mean it" he asked.

"Yeah, I do mean it" I said looking down.

"You two really need to hook up" he said.

"I don't know..." I shrugged.

Then Dal woke up groaning.

"Give this to him before it kicks in" Buck said quickly.

I grabbed the four asprins and water and hurried to him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" he yelled. I was to late.

I sat next to him and gave him the asprin and water. I hugged him and whispered into his ear.

"You feel better?" I asked.

"No" he growled.

"Why?" I asked looking at him.

He looked away and at the floor.

"My back and head hurts" he said.

"I'm sorry" I said kissing his head.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much" he said smirking.

I got up and went back to talking with Buck.

Dallas
I woke up and sat up. I saw Lexi talking to Buck and I was seriously confused. Lexi started rushing towards me when it hit me. I had a massive headache and my back hurt. She sat next to me handing me four aspirins and water.  She hugged me and asked if I was okay.

"No" I growled.

She asked why I'm not okay and looked up at me. When I looked into her eyes everything came back.

"You know Lexi, I never told you this but I like  in and said Adam raped you it hurt me that I couldn't protect you...I haven't said this in so long but Lexi...I love you so fuckin much"

"Love you to Dallas"

I quickly looked to the floor.

"My back and head hurts" I said.