Chapter 37: Happy Birthday Dallas

Lexi
I woke up and noticed it was Friday. I smiled and climbed on top of Dallas. I kissed him. His neck, his cheek, his lips, everywhere. When he woke up he looked into my eyes and smiled.

" God how much I love you but why am I being woken up like this?" he asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Happy Birthday Texas" I whispered into his ear causing him to smirk.

"What kind of birthday present do I get" he asked smirking.

"Hmm...I don't know. It's kinda early for your present don't you think?" I asked him smirking.

"No, I want it now and I always get what I want" he said gripping my ass causing me to gasp loudly.

"You like that?" he asked smirking and I nodded.

"Birthday boy gets special treatment" I said smirking and soon we were going at it like animals.

Hours later I laid next to him smiling.

"I love you" I said and he nodded.

"I love you too" he said running his hands through my hair.

I got on top of him and sat on his hips.

"We going again or you wanna talk to the gang?" I asked smirking.

"We can go talk to the gang I guess but wear something sexy for me" he said slapping my ass causing me to gasp.

I got up and went to my closet to find something cute to wear. I picked out a black lace dress and went downstairs. Dal and Amber haven't been downstairs yet so we set up a little part with our gifts. When the twins came downstairs we all popped out.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS!" All of us yelled. Dally hugged us all while Amber stood there shocked. She ran upstairs crying and locked herself inside her room. Soon Dally, O, and Soda went to talk to her.

Dallas
We went upstairs to a crying Amber. Once we conforted her we went downstairs and continued the party. When I went downstairs Lexi jumped on my back.

"Hey Lex" I said turning my head to kiss her.

"Hey Tex" she said.

"Dallas take your jacket off" she said and I was confused.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do it" she said and I took it off and handed it to her.

"Close your eyes" she said and I did.

"Open it" she said handing me a present.

I opened it and smiled. It was a jacket with my last name on the back.

"I love it Lexis" I said and kissed her.

I put it on and soon after a while we headed to Bucks to celebrate.

Once we got to Bucks we drank danced and did whatever really. Lexi, Buck, Sofia, and I sat on the couch talking.

"Happy Birthday Dallas" Buck and Sofia said making Lexi smile.

"Thanks" I said.

After a while Darry stepped onto the counter yelling to get our attentions.

"Ok I just wanted to say some words for Amber and Dallas. I wanted to say Happy Birthday to the both of you and I hope you had the best day so far! Thank you Amber for coming here and having me meet the love of my life thank you. Thank you Dallas for being there for everyone. I can see how much Lexi has changed you and I wish you both the best." he said and walked down.