Chapter 1: New School

My last few weeks of summer were awesome. I hung out with Russy while Diggy was at the studio. I went on lots of dates with Daniel and spend time with Justine my new mom. It was the morning of the first day of school and I was already nervous. I had waked up 30 minutes earlier than I was supposed to. So I sat in my and thought. I was scared of going to school I didn't know how everyone was going to treat me. I felt like I was going to be a fish out of water at the school I was about to go to. At least I had Diggy. Speaking of Diggy, I need to keep a good eye on him. I love Diggy but he a celebrity also. So a lot of girls are going to be on him. I have so much trust on him though. I doubt anything would happen.
I kept thinking until my alarm finally went off. It was 6:00am and school started at 7:30 so I had an hour to get ready. I went into the bathroom and did my daily hygiene. Then I put on my clothes. I was wearing:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36949088 I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs to the kitchen. Justine was in her pajamas drinking a cup of coffee. I grabbed the cereal box and made myself a bowl of cereal. I sat down at the counter.
Justine: you excited?
Elana: No not really
Justine: Why not? It's the first day of school
Elana: Well I don't know anyone and I'm probably not going to have any classes with Daniel
Justine: Don't say that, anything is possible. *Daniel walks in*
Daniel: Morning people *smiling while grabbing some strawberries from fridge*
Justine and Elana: Hey 
Daniel: *comes sit next to Elana* excited?
Elana: Not really
Daniel: Oh, well when we get to school I want you to meet my best friends
Elana: Ok but if they are jerks don't get mad if I go off on them
Daniel: Ok then, I guess
We finish eating our breakfast then leave to go to school. I was nervous about classes, friends and including these best friends I have to meet. Daniel parks in the parking lot of the high school. We both get out the car.