Chapter 49: Teen Dad?

Diggy P.O.V.

Elana went shopping with my mom. They bond so well together. I mean they are closer than ever. I sat in my office chair wondering what to do. As I spun around my phone rang.  I picked my phone and answered it. It was Iris.

Diggy: Hey Iris

Iris: Hey Daniel we need to talk.

Diggy: About?

Iris: About what happened that night.

Diggy: Explain because I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Iris: That night I was drunk and I came over. Well I’m pregnant and it’s yours.

Diggy: Mine? It’s not mine. I mean I was on Tylenol but I know for sure we couldn’t have done anything.

Iris: I took the pregnancy test and apparently we did.

Diggy: Look. All I remember us doing was watching TV. My air conditioner was broke so it was pretty hot already. I do remember you laying in my bed and passing out. I know during the middle of the night I had took off my shirt. Anything between that is a blur.

Iris: We could have done anything between that could have happened!!!!

Diggy: You shouldn’t have gotten drunk in the first place! Your 15 years old so you’re too young for it just like I am. I was on Tylenol because I had a major head ache. I invited you over because I just wanted to hang out. The next morning you were gone. How come you didn’t tell me you were pregnant earlier?

Iris: Oh don’t try to put this all on me! You were more conscious than I was so whatever it’s both our faults. Now we have to tell her that I’m carrying you’re baby! I was scared to tell anyone because I wasn’t sure how anyone would react. Don’t try to put me for the bad guy when part of it was you too. So you should call her and tell her because I can’t do it.

Diggy:  I’m going to call her.

I can’t believe this. How can I possibly have gotten her pregnant? Whatever; I’m just going to get this over with.

Elana: Diggy *smiles*

Diggy: Hey uh are you by yourself?

Elana: Yeah, Justine is in a another store across the mall. What’s wrong?

Diggy: Ok I’ll tell you but you can’t speak.

Elana: Um okay.

Diggy: Well one night when you were off with Jionni. I had took some Tylenol for a massive head ache. I invited her over and then it turns out she was drunk. Everything was a blur. She passed out in my bed and I took off my shirt in the middle of the night because the AC wasn’t working. But I’m pretty sure nothing happened. She says she pregnant and I’m the father.

Elana: What? She’s pregnant?

Diggy: Yeah. But I think I’m going to make her take another. I really don’t think she’s pregnant.

Elana: Oh……I have to go *voice crack and hangs up*

I put my head in my hands. I’m not a father until I know for sure.