Chapter 36: Welcome Home

~~After School~~

Diggy’s P.O.V.

I wanted to take Elana home but she wouldn’t let me. So I just gave her a big kiss on the lips. I was so upset at my mom still for not believing me or caring about Elana. I drove home and parked in the driveway. I opened the front door and decided to go to the kitchen.  When I sat down to eat my chips my mom came in. Here we go.

Justine: Diggy

Diggy: *ignores*

Justine: Diggy I know you here me but whatever I have no time for you to act like a baby. I need you to help me plan this party.

Diggy: Why do I have to do it? Why not Russell?

Justine: Russell has homework and he doesn’t know as much as you do.

Diggy: whose party is this?

Justine: Elana’s

Diggy: Elana’s?

Justine: Yes, it’s a welcome home party. I have no time to explain because we need to buy supplies.

Diggy: Oh I’m in then.

Justine: Ok good don’t tell Elana and don’t tell Iris.

Diggy: But where does Elana stay?

Justine: With Iris

Diggy: Oh.

~~~~DAY OF PARTY~~~

Elana P.O.V.

Tristen and Iris were jumping on the bed while I was on the computer. Tristen slipped on a pillow and fell off.

Tristen: OWWWW *laughs*

Elana: *laughs* you okay?

Tristen: Yeah

Shannon: *walks in* girls get dressed you’re going to a party.

Iris, Elana, and Tristen: PAAAARRTTAY!!! *laughs*

Iris, Tristen, and I wore this http://www.polyvore.com/party/set?id=38779234 We were looking fly.  Iris mom came back upstairs and put a blind fold on me.  I had no idea what was going on but I went with it. Iris guided me out to the car and helped me in. Iris sat in the front seat while Tristen and I sat in the back. It was a pretty short ride.  We started walking and then we went into somewhere really quiet.

Shannon: Elana I’m going to take off your blind fold

Elana: Okay

Shannon: *takes off blind fold*

Everyone: SURPRISE!!!!!

Elana:  AWW!! What is this for?

Shannon: A welcome home

Justine: *comes and hugs her* I love you and I’m sorry.

Elana: I love you more and I’m sorry too. *tears come out of eyes*

Justine: *starting to cry* you’re like a daughter to me

Elana:  I am your daughter *cries more then let’s go and gets tissue*

Everyone: AWW!!

Justine: We re-did your bathroom. I thought just having brown was a little too dull so I fixed it http://www.pbteen.com/shop/teen-rooms/teen-bathroom/ruffle-flower-bathroom/. I hope you like it.

Elana: *goes upstairs to see it then runs back down* I love it thank you.

Twist: Alright lets party!!!

It was so much fun. We ate some bomb food. We danced to a bunch of music and most of all my Daniel had a smile on his face. He was happy I was home. I was too. They may not be my real family but I love them a lot. But just when I thought everything was over I here arguing outside in the back yard. I go to the back yard and it was Iris and Khalil. Iris and Khalil barely argue but this one seemed really aggressive.

Khalil: What is wrong with you!!!

Iris: Nothing is wrong with me. What the hell is up with you?

Khalil: I don’t even know why we’re out here right now when we could be having a good time.

Iris: You obviously don’t want to have a good time with me because you texting somebody else. Let me see you’re phone.

Khalil: No!! I do want to have a good time with you but you getting an attitude for no reason!!

Iris: I wouldn’t have an attitude if you would just tell me who you’re texting.

Khalil: Fine!!! I was texting a girl name Sonia. I was planning something for our next date that’s all.

Iris: *quiet*

Khalil: That’s it no one else.

Iris: *comes close to Khalil and kisses him* that’s all I wanted to know and I’m sorry.

I smiled knowing that there wasn’t any drama between them. I go back inside to see Tristen and Twist doing the dougie. They are too cute. I look for Diggy but he was no where to be found. So I decide to go up to his room. I opened the door. He was sitting on his bed like he was waiting for me. He got up and closed the door.

Diggy: I was waiting for you.

Elana: Why?

Diggy: to do this *kisses her and lays her on the bed*

Elana: *gets more passionate*

Diggy: *takes off shirt and gets on top*

Elana: *pulls away* Diggy no. I’m not ready

Diggy: I know I’m sorry I got carried away. *puts back on shirt and gets off*

Elana: *kisses him again*

Diggy: *kisses back*

Elana: *pulls away again* Do you want me to sleep in here tonight?

Diggy: Of course *winks*

Elana: *playfully hits Diggy’s arm* Bad Boy!!! *laughs*

Diggy: *laughs* I have my moments and thoughts ok

Elana: What are you thinking now?

Diggy: I have the most beautiful girl in the world and something else.

Elana: AWW!!! *kisses his cheek* I don’t want to know the something else. Let’s go back to the party.

Diggy: Ok. *pulls her off of bed and holds her hand as they go downstairs*