Chapter 34: Victims

~~Monday Morning~~

Elana and I got up for school. We got dressed and put on: http://www.polyvore.com/hoodies_sneakers/set?id=38745113

My mom made us some French toast and then we left for school. Elana glanced into the parking lot of Diggy’s house and he was gone. She smiled as she turned back towards the front windshield. I was happy that she felt better. We pulled up to school as the bell rang.

Iris: Bye Mom

Elana: Bye Ms. King

Shannon: Goodbye girls. Oh wait!! Iris watch your mouth and Elana watch your words.  We all remember what happened at the mall that day.

Iris and Elana: *smiles* Okay.

When we had went to the mall these two boys came up to us thinking they were all that and lets just say some words were said to them that weren’t very sweet LMAO. My mom left and it was only Elana and I outside. We ran into the school to our first period. The bell rang as we sat down. Boring Class work time

~~English Class~~

Elana P.O.V.

It felt good to feel comfortable at school again because when I was with Jionni I was always scared. Iris and I were in the bathroom fixing our make-up. Tristen wasn’t at school today because she had a doctor’s appointment. I wanted to see her today though. I missed her so much, especially when she would fix my bad hair days. I love her for that.  We walked to class. We were the last ones in. Everyone was talking to each other in different directions. If we were late we would be invisible to the class. Iris and I sat in our usual seats. I sat in the back of Iris and we both sat next to the window. Class started and Ms. Valencia showed us a video on a review of stuff we learned the previous week. I looked around the classroom. I spotted Diggy. He still looked sad he must not know I’m in here. He’ll find out sooner or later. The movie ended and Ms. Valencia was looking around the room.

Ms. Valencia: Elana, You’re smiling like the sun today.

Elana: Ha-ha thank you.

Diggy: *looks over to Elana and realizes she’s there and smiles wide*

Ms. Valencia: Ok take*interrupted by intercom*

Intercom: Attention students will you please report to the gym immediately; Report to the gym immediately.

We all gathered our stuff and went to the gym. There was police on stage as we all found a place to sit. I have no idea where Khalil, Twist, or Diggy was but Iris and I were in the middle row. The police officer came to the microphone.

Police Officer: Hello students, my name is George Hernandez and as you can see I work for the police department. We are trying to track down abusive teen boys.  We already tracked down one student. His name was Jionni Delacruz.

Guys: Dang

George: I’m pretty sure you all know him. He was one of the students abusing girls. He abuse actually more than one girl at the same time. I want these girls to come to the stage; Tina Sanchez, Alondra Rodriguez, Maria Tompkins, Janae Williams, Elana Jones, and Cerrita Castillo.

Iris: What the hell?

Elana: Man I have to go up there. *stands up and walks with all the other girls and get on stage*

George: Will you seat in these seats ladies?

Girls: *sits down*