Chapter 13: Help

I sat there hoping they both would just make up and forget about it. There is no wrong and right in this situation. They both were wrong in a way and right in way. Khalil drove me home while Twist and Tristen finished their food. I walked into the house and no one was home except Diggy. I walked up the stairs and walk slowly to his room. He sat there on his bed with his head in his hands. I didn’t know what to do but comfort him so I sat next to him and quietly rubbed his back.

Iris P.O.V.

Tears fell out of my eyes as I lay on my bed. My aunt Shannon was working late tonight so I was on my own. I thought Diggy was cool and nice guy but I should’ve have known better. All of a sudden there’s a knock at the front door and I get out of bed. I quickly ran downstairs.

Diggy P.O.V.

I’m never hanging out with that girl again. She just trifling and she think she hard. I really don’t care for her at all. Elana can be her friend but I’m not. If Elana turns that I’m immediately breaking up with her and we’ll just be roommates. Elana was comforting me until I received a message from mom saying that Elana needs to go with her to the grocery store. So Elana left. I was decided to go sit in the living room.

Iris P.O.V.

I opened the door and it was a guy in a black hoody. I couldn’t see his face but he seemed creepy. So I tried to hurry and slam the front door but his foot stopped it. He pushed the door open and came towards me. I screamed for help and ran to the couch. He quickly paced behind me. I kept screaming for someone to help but no one came. I ran farther away from him and he followed. He grasps my shirt rapidly and I jerked my head forward.

Diggy P.O.V.

I keep hearing screaming sounds. I think I’m losing my mind but they have to be real. I got up from the couch and walked outside. It was already dark outside. So I waited for it again that’s when I finally knew it was real. I kept hearing them say help. It sounded like they were about to die or something so I ran towards the noise.

Iris P.O.V.

He grabbed my shirt and pulled me to him. He slapped me and I started to fight back. He kept trying to beat me as I fought back. He wrapped his hands around my neck and started strangling me. I tried to hit him back but he only squeezed tighter. That’s when I gave up. I heard the door bust in and the guy loosened its grips.  I was so grateful for whoever it was at the door……WAIT DIGGY?